Belgrade High School is a public school located in Belgrade, MT. It has 826 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 15 to 1. According to state test scores, 32% of students are at least proficient in math and 57% in reading.
303 North Hoffman
Belgrade, MT 59714
Belgrade High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B+229 Students
- B-92 Students
- B+27 Students
- C+24 Students
- B+24 Students
- A+22 Students
- B19 Students
- A-16 Students
- B-16 Students
- A-16 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.20 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.20 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.24 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.24 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.24 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.30 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.30 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.30 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.34 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.34 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.34 responses
Belgrade High School Reviews
My experience in Belgrade High School has been very satisfactory. The environment is very comfortable and welcoming! The Teachers are eager to teach you, giving their full effort in all they do! Most teachers you can develop a close relationship where you feel comfortable to open up in a time of need. Belgrade High is lead by outstanding principles that keep all problems to a minimum, making you feel safe in school.
Belgrade High Scool is a good school with some great teachers who love to teach and engage with the kids. The main focus of our school is athletics which is something I am involved with but the focus on academics needs to be greater. There are many clubs that students can get involved with and they involve the community. Our National Honor Society is largely involved with the community by assisting with many projects. Belgrade High School is growing at a rapid rate which results in large expansions and making the high school a larger place to fit the many students attending. This high school is a good place to attend and I have had a good experience there.
Belgrade High School is a very nice school with an amazing staff. BHS has an amazing theatre and one of the nicest Special Event Centers in the state. When the remodel happens, the older bathrooms will be removed leaving a near perfect school. The current principle and assistant principle are absolutely amazing and the BHS yearbook is one of the best in the state as well. Love Belgrade High!