Belgrade-Brooten-Elrosa Secondary School Reviews

Belgrade-Brooten-Elrosa HS has a great vibe to it. It's a little slower than we've been used to with the academic pace, but everyone seems to spend more time in creating a family atmosphere as opposed to a cut-throat academic place. The whole town rallies around activities, moreso than average, I'd say.
I like how technologically advanced we are. They try to keep up with new things that could help us in the future. I would like to see the teachers get more involved with what they are teaching. Teaching online is great but it's sometimes nice to switch things up.
Technology has made great gains in the educational atmosphere at BBE. Many student are able to participate in PSEO opportunities and / or enjoy the freedom of work release to help at home or at their job.
Start Your Review of Belgrade-Brooten-Elrosa Secondary School
Overall my experience at BBE has been a pleasant one. I enjoyed the teachers. They were all very good at giving students one-on-one time and adapting to their different classes needs. I liked my courses that I took and am pleased that they are continuing to add more class options. There are a few things that I think could be improved upon however. Being both in art classes and activities as well as extracurricular physical activities I have seen the difference in spending. I wish it could be more equal, or even stress the arts. If you get injured in a sport you are out, but it is pretty hard to break your hand while drawing something or playing an instrument. I think this is a common problem within school systems in the area. Hopefully, we will be able to stress the importance of arts, physical activities, and education in the lives of our young students.
I believe our school does a very good job of keeping every student healthy and safe.
We offer a wide variety of activities for everyone
there could be more clubs or sports to open up a new horizon for students
the parents are for the most part really involved and helpful when needed for home work or school events
they need to try harder it seems like a number of teachers just get all there lessons from google