Beehive Science & Technology Academy (BSTA) Rankings
Niche ranks over 14,000 public high schools based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-53 Students
- B-21 Students
- A+18 Students
- A+14 Students
- A+14 Students
- B+14 Students
- B-12 Students
- A+11 Students
- B-10 Students
- A+10 Students
Note: School map boundaries may have changed for the current school year so please contact your school district to verify school assignment for your child.
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.6 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.6 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 10 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Beehive Science & Technology Academy (BSTA)
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.8 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.6 responses
Beehive Science & Technology Academy (BSTA) Reviews
Review Beehive Science & Technology Academy (BSTA)
Beehive is the best school I have been to. Not only is it academically incredible. It is just a fun positive atmosphere. If I could improve one thing I would improve the facilities. In my opinion the real reason why beehive is a great academic school is because o the wonderful teachers!
Some of the teachers are really nice however there are some who favor more students, yeah I know every one does that. However there was this time in Nineth grade where my friend and I needed help on an assignment and the teacher was to busy talking with some other students they wouldn't help us. Also the sports in the school suck I myself love to play sports, however I am not able to due to poor conditions. Outside there is no grass whats so ever. We have to play sports in a parking lot. The basketball court is also in the parking lot with a fence surrounding it. We don't have one sports team unless you consider chess. When I was in seventh grade we had a basketball team however they didn't do good so the school got rid of the team,this makes no sense let us do what we like to do, no matter how good or bad our team is.
Beehive is a great school. It's my first year here and I already love it. It has a rigorous academics schedule. But the teachers are always really helpful. The school Is very cultuarally diverse, and I fit right in. There is absoltely no bullying and the administration is very helpful and takes care of all problems.