Beecher High School is a public school located in Mount Morris, MI. It has 250 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 22 to 1. According to state test scores, 10% of students are at least proficient in math and 15% in reading.
Beecher High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+47 Students
- A46 Students
- B-44 Students
- B-41 Students
- C40 Students
- B32 Students
- B+32 Students
- B+31 Students
- B27 Students
- B26 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.12 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.12 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.11 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.8 responses
Schools like Beecher High School
- CLakeville High School
- Lakeville Community School District, MI
- 95 reviews
- C+Genesee High School
- Genesee School District, MI
- 47 reviews
- C+Millington High School
- Millington Community Schools, MI
- 57 reviews
- CBentley Senior High School
- Bentley Community School District, MI
- 39 reviews
Beecher High School Reviews
I love how family oriented the Beecher community is. I would to see more certified teachers Working at Beecher high school, more school activities
The teachers at my school all have their own way of teaching the students. Some will show us how much they care through their teaching and them staying after school to make sure that all the students passed their class or understand it. Others teachers move fast and tell you to come after school. When we go after school they don't give us the answer they would work our brains just like they do in class. I love each and every last one of my teacher because their different tactics of teaching is preparing me and my fellow class mate for college with different type of professors.
I believe overall quality of teachers at Beecher High School is bad because there's only five teachers in the school that cares about the students learning. The condition of the school is harsh that not many students and teachers want to be apart the district, but if there were change anything could happen.