Beebe High School is an above average, public school located in Beebe, AR. It has 949 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 14 to 1. According to state test scores, 33% of students are at least proficient in math and 57% in reading.
Beebe High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B237 Students
- B218 Students
- C+207 Students
- A-188 Students
- B-160 Students
- B+99 Students
- B-73 Students
- A-63 Students
- B-62 Students
- B-58 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.14 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.14 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 25 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.22 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.22 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.22 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.17 responses
Beebe High School Reviews
Beebe is your small town where everyone knows everyone. Nothing exciting really happens here so I would hope to see that change for the future kids going into highschool. Before this year rarely anyone came to the football games. I knew it was time for a change so I went to one of my teachers and we came up with themes for the games. This actually turned out well since many students started to show up to the games! Being on the high school dance team, it is nice to see more faces show up in the stands. Speaking about dance team, that would have to be my favorite part of highschool. My coach always pushes us to do our best and comes up with the best choreography for halftimes! As my highschool career is coming to an end, all I can hope is that Beebe starts to actually feel like a highschool to their students. Because personally for me, I really don't feel like I got the full high school experience. So I just hope that school gets more energized and can just overall have more fun!
The programs here at Beebe High School are very outstanding, the band program is very engaged and also appreciated by the students, and holds its own standing. This school was also one of the first in the state to take up the computer science initiative, adding computer science classes that have been seen to be extremely engaging and useful. The AFJROTC is an extremely active program, offering lots of opportunities to travel and show competition, including a national level drill team, national level Cyberpatriot teams that have worked very close with the computer science classes and teachers. The school offers many programs and is very inclusive to all types and personalities.
Beebe High School is one of the most welcoming schools I've ever been to. I feel like I can be myself here and it's where I found out who I was. I feel safe at my school. It definitely has that "small-town" feel to it, which can be a good or bad thing. I feel like the academics are great as well as our sports. Our teachers are personal with us and offer help whenever it is needed. The teachers and administrators want to see the students succeed. The only thing I would change is how strict our rules are.