Beebe High School is an above average, public school located in Beebe, AR. It has 928 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 13 to 1. According to state test scores, 33% of students are at least proficient in math and 57% in reading.
Beebe High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B196 Students
- B184 Students
- C+184 Students
- A-156 Students
- B-123 Students
- B+81 Students
- B-56 Students
- B-48 Students
- A-47 Students
- B-46 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.14 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.14 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 25 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.22 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.22 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.22 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.17 responses
Beebe High School Reviews
Overall, my experience in Beebe high school has been very good. It has open up so many doors for me and my future. Through the many clubs like AFJROTC, FFA, Senior Mentor, Junior Class officer, and Senior Class Officer, it has taught me outstanding leadership that i can carry with me my whole life. There were times where it was tough because students can be very cruel to one another and it always seemed like the looked over students never got a chance to be in the spotlight, so that is something I would like to see change. Also, i would have loved for the students to be taught the importance of the small things and not always being judgmental to everyone and making others feel less than them. Also the school should find a way to get kids more motivated and involved. Other than that, I can honestly say that i have enjoyed my years in Beebe High School and i will always have Badger Pride thanks to Beebe High School and the wonderful staff we have there.
Beebe High School overall is pretty small compared to our sister town of Cabot. Even with the small size, the school is very big and known throughout the state. Our involvement and Competition rates and winnings are no laughing matter. Each student has the goal of what the teachers, and an outstanding councilor have boasted about, to be successful in life. The amount of involvement from almost every student and the time the teachers take to prepare every student for life after high school is something Beebe High School can be proud of.
Most of the staff at Beebe High School try their best to help the students. In my opinion, they are not quite good with updating equipment, but they are using the money for activities. There have recently been new activities to increase student participation and preparation.