Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+25 Students
- A22 Students
- B-20 Students
- B-18 Students
- C+18 Students
- C+16 Students
- B13 Students
- A+13 Students
- A-11 Students
- B-11 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.10 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.10 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.13 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.19 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.19 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.19 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.21 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.21 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.21 responses
Bedford Senior High School Reviews
Review Bedford Senior High School
The teachers at Bedford High School truly care about helping in the life of students. Within the srudents future, ideas, concerns, and acedemic acheivements, even when accomodating students who have learning and intellectual disabilities. The teachers do their best to respond with an honest and appropriate answer when students have questions and concerns. I have aslo noticed that teachers have disscusion which allows students to interact with the class so they can express their knowelge concering a paticular topic and even if the students are incorrect teachers do want to teach the studetns because, of their love of the topic and care for every individual in the education system. Students do struggle at times while perforiming assingments and while testing. Support teachers are active to perform their duties so that students can suceed and achieve the requirements inorder to obtain their dilpoma by their senior year in high school. I appreciate all the education effort in the school system!
The food in the cafeteria is decent. The school within the past few years that I have been involved with have received money from the federal government's effort to create healthier lunches. Not everyone is happy with these options though, many students recieve douple amounts of food, snacks, and drinks which cost more money which causes them to use their lunch account money in fewer days. The school does offer free or reduced prices for lunches if familes make less than they can afford to pay for lunch. However, students are limited to what they can get for lunch if they recieve free lunch, they must have money with them to buy extra things including bottled water, or even an extra serving of food. I have noticed that the school will replace students with alleriges such as lactose intolerance with almond milk, which replaces regular milk which is included with the price of regular lunches. I know that the lunch ladies want to provide students with enough food to eat for lunch. I even heard a lunch lady offer to pay for a student to get extra food!
The students can be rude and judgemental when they think about things but don't always have all of the facts. I have had some bad days last year with school. This school is so small I've never seeen so many low key individuals that are so selfish and just want to get things for themselves and do whatever they want and don't care about right and wrong. It's not the school systems fault it's the decision of the student's themselves. The students must decide to do what's right even if it's not their favorite chapter or assignment. I wish that students would be able to have better knowelge of how to function in a real community rather than in a school setting which involves the same age groups. People in the same age groups, can become irritable and dramatic with each other. It truly hurts other people's self esteem and is not good for the next geration of people to come in this world. I've concluded that if people truly thought twice about what they do and say, and thought about how they would feel then they wouldn't be as inmature most likely. People can learn to care with more life experience!