Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepA
- Clubs & ActivitiesB+
- Health & SafetyA
- Resources & FacilitiesA-
Bedford High School is a top rated, public school located in Bedford, MA. It has 874 students in grades PK, 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 11 to 1. According to state test scores, 90% of students are at least proficient in math and 97% in reading.
Bedford High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A208 Students
- A+128 Students
- A+118 Students
- A+80 Students
- A+75 Students
- B+62 Students
- A-59 Students
- A50 Students
- A+49 Students
- A49 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.15 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.15 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 82 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.21 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.21 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.21 responses
Cost is for the most complete schedule offered and may have changed for the current school year. For more information, please contact the school.
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.25 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.25 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.25 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.9 responses
Bedford High School Reviews
I came into Bedford High School in the middle of the school year from another state and was immediately welcomed with open arms! I was able to get plugged in very quickly with the musical that year, which made it much easier to get involved and make friends. The environment was safe and supportive throughout my time there and the faculty was more than kind and super accessible! Thank you, Bedford High School, for being the solid educational platform that I was able to jump to college from!
I spent 3 years at Bedford starting from eighth grade. I spent two years at Bedford High School. I liked the environment and surroundings at Bedford High. The people and teachers are friendly and help you fit in effortlessly. I believe my time at Bedford High was memorable for me as I had just moved from out of the country and was happy to move to such a nice school district. Overall Bedford High school is great and has outstanding teachers!
I really like the school! The teachers are really nice and the different levels of academics push you. The food is horrible! I have transitioned well during my freshman year, but many others are struggling with the workload.