Beavercreek High School is a highly rated, public school located in Beavercreek, OH. It has 2,402 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 21 to 1. According to state test scores, 67% of students are at least proficient in math and 78% in reading.
Beavercreek High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B-448 Students
- A+420 Students
- A341 Students
- A-248 Students
- A-246 Students
- A223 Students
- B-132 Students
- B125 Students
- A-79 Students
- B62 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.44 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.44 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 124 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.52 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.52 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.52 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.66 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.66 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.66 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.67 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.67 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.67 responses
Schools like Beavercreek High School
- ABellbrook High School
- Bellbrook-Sugarcreek Local School District, OH
- 147 reviews
- A-Miamisburg High School
- Miamisburg City School District, OH
- 193 reviews
- A-Butler High School
- Vandalia-Butler City School District, OH
- 156 reviews
- B+Shawnee High School
- Clark-Shawnee Local School District, OH
- 115 reviews
Beavercreek High School Reviews
Back in High School, I was a jock and a music kid. At Beavercreek High School, everyone was very inclusive, so there are not very many "groups". There was little bullying and a lot of acceptance. The teachers are just as kind and friendly. In my opinion they run the school. Their attitude sets for a friendly staff, and in return causes there to be a friendly class. Beavercreek High School takes pride in everything they do. The amount of school spirit at Beavercreek High School is astounding. Each academic, sport, extra curricular, and club strives to be the best not only in the school, but in the community. In the communities eyes, there is no better district than Beavercreek. Instead of the teen of the town being hated or despised for being young, dumb troublemakers, the people of Beavercreek admire these young responsible adults. What makes these teens of Beavercreek different from the rest? The schools. That is why Beavercreek High School is so spectacular.
Very nice school! I love every single one of my History teachers, Math teachers, and English teachers! The facility is older, sort of small, but still nice nonetheless. I was a part of the Band for all 4 years, and that was a great experience. The band was able to get me right into the heart of the community for the school and honestly, any of the clubs or sports here can do that.
I have made many friends through this school and have enjoyed both the classes and the teachers. I would hope that they would create a new school soon, as the current one is old and does not have enough space for the amount of students it has. Also, freshmen have their own building and walking to and from their building to the main building is a huge hassle. Traffic is also a huge issue, the parking lots are confusing and cause huge backups. Many people are stuck in the parking lots for an hour after school. It is fun to go to games for the school and the atmostphere at them is always fun.