Beaver River Senior High School is a public school located in Beaver Falls, NY. It has 271 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 17 to 1. According to state test scores, 95% of students are at least proficient in math and 95% in reading.
Beaver River Senior High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- C+28 Students
- B-14 Students
- B13 Students
- A-11 Students
- B-10 Students
- B-10 Students
- B8 Students
- B-8 Students
- A-8 Students
- A+7 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.4 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.6 responses
Schools like Beaver River Senior High School
- B-South Lewis High School
- South Lewis Central School District, NY
- 30 reviews
- B-Copenhagen Central School
- Copenhagen Central School District, NY
- PK, K-12
- 29 reviews
- BCarthage Senior High School
- Carthage Central School District, NY
- 133 reviews
- BLowville High School
- Lowville Academy & Central School District, NY
- 42 reviews
Beaver River Senior High School Reviews
My experience at Beaver River has been nothing but excellent; from the teacher to student relationships, to the facilities and resources the school has to offer. High school is not always easy, but to be able to attend school every day with the mindset that there is at least one person who will back you up is what has motivated me to become the student that I am today. Without Beaver River, I doubt I would be in the place I am today and for that I am beyond grateful.
I love that our school has very low rating of bullies. Our school is so small that everyone is practically related or have been best friends for ages. I would however love to have a bit more diversity in the school. Plus feel as though teachers do prepare us for college and actually spend time helping their students. Teachers know who you are, than rather just one of many faces they see daily.
Beaver River is a small school, so that means you get to know everybody pretty well. This includes the teachers too. We have a very supportive community when it comes to sports, there are always many people at sporting events no matter what the sport is.