Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepC+
- Clubs & ActivitiesB
- Health & SafetyB+
- Resources & FacilitiesB-
Beaver Local High School is a public school located in East Liverpool, OH. It has 530 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 18 to 1. According to state test scores, 57% of students are at least proficient in math and 67% in reading.
Beaver Local High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B79 Students
- B74 Students
- B-59 Students
- A+51 Students
- A-34 Students
- B24 Students
- B-21 Students
- C+21 Students
- C19 Students
- A-16 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.8 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.8 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.13 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.18 responses
Schools like Beaver Local High School
- B-Salem High School
- Salem City School District, OH
- 71 reviews
- BColumbiana High School
- Columbiana Exempted Village School District, OH
- 45 reviews
- B-East Palestine High School
- East Palestine City School District, OH
- 37 reviews
- BUnited High School
- United Local School District, OH
- 70 reviews
Beaver Local High School Reviews
The atmosphere at Beaver Local is like no other. The staff there become more than just mentors, they become friends. Student success is the number one priority at this school and it shows!
The teachers are very helpful and understanding. There are many cool clubs, activities and sports to be in. Great learning environment.
Beaver Local is a great school! When I started at Beaver local in second grade, we had an old, beat up school. Four years ago our country decided to vote to get a new school and it came true. This year, my senior year, we all got to become part of this beautiful new school and im very proud to say that my class will be the first to graduate for it. So far we've had a few issues, one with lockers, but when you get new everything in a school you can't expect that not to happen. I've made many memories at this school and with the people involved at this school. I participate in the Beaver Local Musical every year and those are probably the best memories I have here. This year we'll be in a big, beautiful auditorium though. I'm very excited! Overall, My years at Beaver Local have been the best and I wouldnt want to spend my senior year anywhere else. I look forward to the rest of this year!