COVID-19 Update for Prospective Students and Families:
We hope this finds you safe and healthy. Please go to our Restart Plan for questions regarding the 2020-2021 school year. Learn More
- College PrepA
- Clubs & ActivitiesA+
Beaumont School is an all-girls' Catholic high school in the Ursuline tradition that educates women for life, leadership and service.
Beaumont School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+154 Students
- A-92 Students
- A-85 Students
- B76 Students
- A72 Students
- B-70 Students
- A-70 Students
- B+62 Students
- A+61 Students
- B51 Students
Beaumont Academic Programs
The value of an all-girls' Catholic school education is undeniable and Beaumont allows young women to take center stage. Rooted in a robust liberal arts approach and small school atmosphere, Beaumont’s curriculum includes a wide range of programs including, Academic Scholars, the International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme, Veale Entrepreneurship Forum, Pre-Engineering, and Studio Art.
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.20 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.20 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.22 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.22 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.22 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.28 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.28 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.17 responses
Beaumont School Reviews
This is a school for people who have a strong work ethic and will work on homework, projects, etc. until the job is completely done. If you like making a competition out of having good grades, this is your place. This is a tight-knit community that will teach you how to push yourself to the limit as well as love yourself. Also, this is a great school for college prep! Not only do you become a master at time management (especially after learning how to write a halfway decent 6 page paper in under 7 hours), but you learn how to write like a pro from Mrs. Bihuniak and Mrs. Bernardo.
I had a great experience.