Beaufort Co Early College High School is a highly rated, public school located in Washington, NC. It has 201 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 37 to 1. According to state test scores, 85% of students are at least proficient in math and 85% in reading.
Beaufort Co Early College High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B+46 Students
- A+27 Students
- A+26 Students
- B+20 Students
- B+16 Students
- C+15 Students
- B-14 Students
- A-11 Students
- B+11 Students
- A+7 Students
Note: School map boundaries may have changed for the current school year so please contact your school district to verify school assignment for your child.
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Beaufort Co Early College High School
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.5 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.7 responses
Schools like Beaufort Co Early College High School
Beaufort Co Early College High School Reviews
While attending Beaufort County Early college, I had some of the best teachers with both of my college and high school classes. The clubs there are fairly irreverent to upperclassman, for we tend to stick more with the college crowd as we get older. We also do not have sports, which for me was a plus because it kept people focused on class work instead of the "big game." Overall my time at Beaufort County Early College, I had a great experience.
This school is amazing! It is the complete opposite of traditional high school. There is a campus grill upstairs with AMAZING food and handmade cookies of different kinds. The people here come from different schools throughout the whole county. It's very diverse with different religions, races, and even LGBT students. Everyone feels accepted here. It gave me and many other people the chance to have good friends. I didn't have any friends at my other school, but now almost all of the people there are my friends. You graduate from here within 4 or 5 years (your choice) and you graduate with both your high school diploma AND your Associates degree COMPLETELY FREE. It is possible to get higher than an Associates. You would be saving 2 years of money for college. This school is great!!
Great school to attend if you want to be college ready or want to go straight into a career path. They have considerable resources to help every student. The small class sizes allow students to have a great one-on-one learning experience. Teachers are very concerned about the status of students. Such a small class size results in a family-like environment.