Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepC+
- Clubs & ActivitiesC
- Health & SafetyC
- Resources & FacilitiesC+
Beatrice High School is a public school located in Beatrice, NE. It has 648 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 16 to 1. According to state test scores, 47% of students are at least proficient in math and 42% in reading.
Beatrice High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-113 Students
- B53 Students
- B+45 Students
- B+44 Students
- B41 Students
- C+34 Students
- A-33 Students
- B31 Students
- C+29 Students
- B26 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.3 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.3 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 6 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.9 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.11 responses
Schools like Beatrice High School
- B+Tri County Junior/Senior High School
- Tri County Public Schools, NE
- 3 reviews
- B+Diller-Odell Secondary School
- Diller-Odell Public Schools, NE
- 12 reviews
- CSouthern High School
- Southern School District, NE
- 16 reviews
- CLewiston High School
- Lewiston Consolidated Schools, NE
- 9 reviews
Beatrice High School Reviews
My high school experience in Beatrice was so much fun! Friday Night Lights brings everyone together, and the schools atmosphere in general is very comforting. Everyone is so supportive of others and we all are able to take part in activities we love, which are all offered through the school. Beatrice is incomparable to any other surrounding school.
I expected more college preparation as well as other clubs and activities. In the science club, all we did is fundraising to go to the zoo to spend one night in the zoo...The personal finance class also did not teach us much of anything that was useful; it would have been nice if they had taught us how to do taxes. The Beatrice School district also needs more funding, they would not let one of their teachers open up a go fund me so that the students could do more hands-on learning in the science class. The music department also needs more funding. A lot of the instruments are old and need to be replaced because they are falling apart, and in the choir room, it would be good to get mirrors installed so that the show choirs could actually see their faces and dancing as they are practicing.
This is a very caring school. They want the best for all of their students, no matter who they are. The administration is very involved, from normal, everyday student life, to college planning.