Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepC-
- Clubs & ActivitiesB
- Health & SafetyB-
- Resources & FacilitiesB+
Bearden High School is a public school located in Bearden, AR. It has 222 students in grades 7-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 9 to 1. According to state test scores, 22% of students are at least proficient in math and 37% in reading.
Bearden High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B-89 Students
- B-75 Students
- B51 Students
- B-50 Students
- B49 Students
- B-48 Students
- A-40 Students
- A-36 Students
- B-33 Students
- C26 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.8 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.8 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 16 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.13 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.12 responses
Bearden High School Reviews
Bearden High School is small but big in heart! they care about our future as students. My teachers were the realest people i have ever met and the best example of Christ i have ever encountered. they would share about their childhood, tell us about their family, pray over us, and listen to our stories. Us students are truly valued and loved by them. It's amazing how come together as one. Not only do the students and staff unite, but the whole town rallies for the students of the school. the entire school and town would come out to support our teams basketball, football, track, and softball. Every event would be packed with shouting fans pushing our players to play their hearts out. As much as competition was valued, the reason for playing was the bigger picture. I have made leaps and bounds academically, and socially. Whenever w come across any conflicts or miscommunication, it is handled immediately. Bearden High School is a well rounded school with excellent academics.
Bearden High School is on the brink of ether becoming a laughing stock or a highly competitive school. Despite this I can say without doubt the teachers are some the best around at teaching and connecting with students. Despite the great and evolving teachers its seems they are drowned out by the complete lack of consists with student body work ethic. To put in more understandable terms one class may have students who are fully ready to move to the next chapter of life, while others see class as a waste of time. I know it would be a challenge to change one person much less a student bodies outlook on life but that is the goal I wish to set for BHS.
What did I like about Bearden High School? I have spent the last 13 years at Bearden. Growing up with the same students and faculty members, made life in high school just a tad bit easier. I loved going to school there most of the time. It is still some things as a student and now as a Bearden Alumni I still do not agree with. But the main thing that I will always remember is, the teachers. No matter what is was going on in your life, relationships, grades, work, and/or home issues. They would always try to do THEIR best to see us succeed. Could not have asked for a better school to have graduated from.