Beacon Hill School Reviews

Beacon is like home away from home for my son. He was behind and he's catching up. The staff are very welcoming. They understand your situations. They take time with kids whose behind and do one on one teaching. By far one of the most admirable schools. I appreciate all that they do for the kids.
My children have been attending this school for 5 years the staff and teachers are wonderful. The children really get a well rounded education because they focus on academics as well as citizenship and community service
I absolutely love this Beacon Hill Shool!!! My son has been attending since he was 2yrs turning 3yrs, now he is 4yrs old and in his second year at Beacon Hill School! My son is thriving. They have taken him from potty training to reading, writing, counting, and understanding some basics math concepts in that short time. He loves going to school daily to learn and to spend time with his friends. I also love that that it's not one teacher doing everything alone. He has a different teacher for other subjects such as: art, music and movement, Spanish, and P.E. It was the best decision bringing him to this school.
Start Your Review of Beacon Hill School
My son came from public school where he wasn't doing so well academically and socially. I took him out of public school in 2019 and enrolled him in BH. He's doing so much better in his academics! My son has made the honor roll for Quarter 1 and Quarter 2. I'm extremely happy I made that transition :)