Bayside High School Rankings
Niche ranks over 14,000 public high schools based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-228 Students
- A+215 Students
- B206 Students
- B187 Students
- B+162 Students
- A-153 Students
- A-123 Students
- B+102 Students
- B+93 Students
- B+88 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.60 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.60 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.74 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.74 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.74 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.92 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.92 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.92 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.106 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.107 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.107 responses
Bayside High School Reviews
Review Bayside High School
As a student, I feel the certificate programs are a waste of time. The clubs are very boring and there's no point in creating a club since very few people will join due to the lack of enthusiasm. However, sports are phenomenal! As for academics, it's a good school if you're a good student. No matter where you go, school is what you make of it.
It's a great school. I have learned many things from my experience at Bayside High School. I have developed many skills. The school offers many opportunities such as graduating early, accumulating high school and college credits in advance, volunteering, etc. The school has a very safe environment. The teachers are great. They are willing to help struggling students reach their potential. They are always available for extra help. You can go to the library during your lunch period and teachers will be there to help for any class. Overall, Bayside High School is a good school. I would definitely recommend others to attend this school.
Overall the school exudes a friendly atmosphere. The teacher's are always well- mannered and go beyond the classroom setting to help a student. In fact, one of the the school's best qualities is the Career and Technical Education(CTE) program. Almost every student is allowed to choose the field they wish to pursue and given work-based experiences on those choices. Although Bayside High School is a profoundly productive school, it's tremendously under-staffed. With more than 3,000 students, the school's dozen guidance counselors simply aren't enough. Hiring more qualified professionals is a must.