Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepB-
- Clubs & ActivitiesA-
Bayou Academy is an above average, private school located in Cleveland, MS. It has 465 students in grades PK, K-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 9 to 1. Tuition is $5,100 for the highest grade offered. After graduation, 65% of students from this school go on to attend a 4-year college.
Tuition is for the highest grade offered and may have changed for the current school year. For more information, please contact the school.
Received Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid
Bayou Academy Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Average Graduation Rate
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-55 Students
- B-52 Students
- A-45 Students
- B-22 Students
- B+13 Students
- B+12 Students
- A11 Students
- A+10 Students
- A-8 Students
- B-7 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.3 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.3 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 8 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.3 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Bayou Academy
Bayou Academy Reviews
Bayou academy has been my second home for the last 11 years. I started in first grade and today I’m a junior. When I first got to bayou I never felt wanted but once I got there I felt so much love comin from my classmates, teachers, and staff. Every year goes by and as I get ready to leave the school that taught me everything I’m always bein reminded of the impact every teacher had on me. We are one big family at bayou and we continue to grow. One thing I love about bayou is that we have chapel every other Thursday. We all gather in the gym I mean all 500+ students in the gym to serve the Lord, pray, and just get everything off our chest!! Bayou is a big part of my life and I hope it can be a big part of someone else’s life!! I love that school more than anything and imma really miss it when I graduate in 2020
I have spent the last four years at Bayou Academy. I enjoyed seeing the kids' school spirit especially during homecoming week and throughout the year. I have enjoyed seeing Bayou Academy grow into a larger school. I wish to see Bayou Academy continue to grow throughout the years and continue to have academic success.
I love my school. It is a small school that is a big family. The school is based on Christian values. We have a lot of support from out tight knit community. Everyone is always willing to volunteer to make our school better. There is a capital campaign that has raised over 1 million dollars to make improvement to our school. One thing that our school can make improve on is being more culturally diverse.