Baylor College of Medicine Academy at Ryan Reviews

I didn't like the school I am currently transferring to art school FIT because the level of teaching at my previous school was terrifying. Professors didn't know their material and how to teach.
Great place to be! Love it! The students and staff are always friendly and very respectful. The location is perfect and the facilities are pristine.
My experience at Baylor College of Medicine Academy at Ryan was interesting i world say. I love the kids there, i loved the faculty and staff. I thought the dean had it out for me until she started calling every few months checking up on me.
Start Your Review of Baylor College of Medicine Academy at Ryan
my review is negative since there is a lot of problems with bullys in this school and Mr Turner and Ms Brown do very little if nothing to deter it. They handel school policy poorly and are very aggressive with poor communication skills in my opinion they are better off looking for jobs with United Airlines. The rest of the school is ok. I hope the principle reads this and address their non professional attitude to make it a better environment for kids and parents.