As a ministry of Bay Area Church, Bay Area Christian School has nearly a half century of experience in educating the next generation of Christ followers. Deuteronomy 6:7 commands parents to teach their children God’s Word at home and when they walk by the way.
BACS endeavors to be a family’s “by the way” partner as we promote a biblical worldview. Theoretical research clearly state that children learn through their cognitive, physical, emotional, spiritual, and relational experiences. BACS is a school where great attention is given to each of these constructs in our educational approach.
Students at BACS enjoy college preparatory courses, a full ensemble of athletic programs, robust fine arts opportunities, superb facilities, meaningful student relationships, and professionals who care about families and students - all in the scope of a biblical worldview. We believe that impact is generational and eternal, and we invite you to come see the difference!
Bay Area Christian School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-38 Students
- A+37 Students
- A35 Students
- A+35 Students
- B23 Students
- B21 Students
- B-21 Students
- B-17 Students
- A16 Students
- B+16 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.7 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.5 responses