Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepC+
- Clubs & ActivitiesB+
- Health & SafetyA-
- Resources & FacilitiesB+
Battle Creek High School is an above average, public school located in Battle Creek, NE. It has 218 students in grades 7-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 11 to 1. According to state test scores, 67% of students are at least proficient in math and 57% in reading.
Battle Creek High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B-31 Students
- A-23 Students
- C+23 Students
- B15 Students
- B7 Students
- B7 Students
- B+7 Students
- NG6 Students
- B6 Students
- C+5 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
- More opinions are needed to display this poll.Take our surveyto add your opinion.
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.Take our survey
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.Take our survey
Schools like Battle Creek High School
Battle Creek High School Reviews
I have never had a permanent location to call home until I went to school at Battle Creek. A home where I can do my best while being encouraged to succeed the whole time! Sports, academics, activities, even reading competitions are never overlooked and are greatly welcoming whether new or advanced! There was never a time I felt out of place there, truly a wonderful experience to grow,become educated, and ready myself for the future.
We have different organizations, clubs, and activities for all students just depending on what you want to do. I don't participate in the sports side much, I am more involved in the organizations and clubs. We have anything from Student Council, Family Career and Community Leaders of America (FCCLA), Robotics, Band and Choir to Speech, Drama, and Mock Trial to Cheerleading, Dance, Football, Volleyball, Golf, Cross Country, Basketball, Track and Wrestling.So there are many things to get involved in. The most popular to me is Speech and Mock Trial and also FCCLA. These I have been involved in since my freshman year. But for many other people they would probably say the sports side. The administration are supportive of all our organizations, clubs and sports. My after-school activities consist of 4-H and youth group for my church. It is really up to each individual of what they want to participate in. Just be happy with what you are doing, if not find something else that does make you happy.
Trailblazers, our 8 To Great program, has been a great fit for me. I am a leader so being in this organization helps me to talk to other kids in elementary, junior high and high school. I get to show them what a leader should be like and because of this I am looked up to by underclassmen. I just received an award for excellence in leadership and service, which involves character, competitiveness, composure, class and confidence. Only one student a month is selected for this honor and I am very proud of getting it. If there was one thing I could change about our school would be kids getting bullied. I don't believe in bullying and I try to stand up for someone that is being bullied. It is so wrong to judge another person by what they do and to make fun of them or cause them pain. Any school has issues, even ours, but I believe I have received a great education here and I am ready to move on to the next step in my life, college.