Bath County High School is a public school located in Owingsville, KY. It has 598 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 14 to 1. According to state test scores, 17% of students are at least proficient in math and 52% in reading.
Bath County High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B-100 Students
- A-68 Students
- B55 Students
- B-21 Students
- B+19 Students
- A-19 Students
- A-17 Students
- C+16 Students
- B-15 Students
- B13 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.8 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.8 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.11 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.9 responses
Bath County High School Reviews
I like that our student body has always been very supportive of each other. During school talent shows and things, our students clap for each other even when the students don’t do well. They are taught respect and kindness. What I’d like to see more of is academics that prepare the students for college after they leave, and fair treatment across all sports and arts programs. We have an amazing band that supports all other sports but is never supported by other activities or by the school.
I love the teachers at bath county high school; they all work hard an make sure you understand the criteria of what is being taught. The dress code is reasonable and so is the cell phone policy. They allow students to have a 20 minute break everyday along with a study zone in mornings for students who need to practice or work on things in different classes.
Bath County High School is very educative and stern behind doors. I've learned much from this school and glad I moved here when I did. The teachers do favoritize students and we do not get enough one on one work together. But when it comes to grades, I've done well. I'm just lucky to have received a great free public education and glad i didn't take high school for granted like some kids at Bath County do.