Batavia High School is a public school located in Batavia, OH. It has 585 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 19 to 1. According to state test scores, 62% of students are at least proficient in math and 67% in reading.
Batavia High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A107 Students
- A+67 Students
- B-57 Students
- A-47 Students
- A-40 Students
- B-40 Students
- B+35 Students
- B29 Students
- A-24 Students
- B-15 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 10 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.10 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.10 responses
Schools like Batavia High School
- BNew Richmond High School
- New Richmond Exempted Village School District, OH
- 74 reviews
- B+Goshen High School
- Goshen Local School District, OH
- 115 reviews
- B-Bethel Tate High School
- Bethel-Tate Local School District, OH
- 82 reviews
- B+Deer Park Junior/Senior High School
- Deer Park Community City School District, OH
- 53 reviews
Batavia High School Reviews
It was an average school and I received an average education. A good amount of the faculty there were very helpful and good teachers who wanted you to receive a great education and go on the to great things while a good amount of them were just average and did not care that much. They were just there to do their jobs and then leave. The principles in charge while I was a senior were very over the top with their no phones rule which was a but much, and it really did not stop students from getting on their phones. But I would say that I had a good experience there.
The administration doesn’t actually care about the well being of students they are more concerned with phones and headphones in a hall way then bullying and the well being of their students. Have teachers that bully students and other teachers. RIDICULOUS!
Batavia High school is always improving. There aren't as many clubs as I would like and there aren't as many AP or honors classes offered as there are in other schools, however; Batavia does care about the future of its students. Every year, they gain resources (from chrome books to a new learning lab) that helps their students to learn and grow. The teachers at Batavia are also very excellent at what they do and help students not only grow learn but also prepare them for college.