Batavia High School Rankings
Niche ranks over 14,000 public high schools based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+146 Students
- B+88 Students
- A88 Students
- A+74 Students
- C+74 Students
- B56 Students
- A51 Students
- A47 Students
- A+45 Students
- C+44 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.36 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.36 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 96 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.39 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.39 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.39 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.62 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.62 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.62 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.71 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.71 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.71 responses
Batavia High School Reviews
Review Batavia High School
I love Batavia High School! It's a friendly, safe environment with people from all different backgrounds that come together to learn. During my senior year, I've noticed how close my senior class has become. We all support one another and don't judge each other. All of our differences compliment each other and help us go outside our comfort zones. One thing I would change is to have a more collaborative learning environment between teachers and students, so that both can work towards the common goal of education excellence at Batavia High School.
My experience at Batavia High School was nothing but a positive one! The teachers were great, and they always had a passion for teaching the subject. The school spirit was definitely alive - which made high school even more fun! They made it easy to get involved as well.
Parents' would never send their child to a school that is not safe. Luckily, parents in Batavia do not have to fear for their child's life everyday while they attend school. Unfortunately, Batavia health & safety laws have been tested before. In 2009, a child was diagnosed with the swine flu. However, the city of Batavia was calm and precise of cleaning the schools and preparing all classes for a healthy environment. Further cases in Batavia were nonexistent, thanks to board of Batavia. Meanwhile, in 2015, multiple Batavia schools were put into lockdown after an armed man caused a scene in a nearby neighborhood. Thankfully, the principal notified all staff and students immediately. The teachers admirably handled the event in the calmest manner. Safety within the school, therefore was never a concern. I never would have known danger was so close .