Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepA
- Clubs & ActivitiesC
- Health & SafetyA+
- Resources & FacilitiesC+
BASIS Prescott is a top rated, public, charter school located in Prescott, AZ. It has 808 students in grades K-12. According to state test scores, 83% of students are at least proficient in math and 77% in reading.
BASIS Prescott Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A50 Students
- A-44 Students
- B40 Students
- A-20 Students
- B-18 Students
- B+11 Students
- A+11 Students
- A+11 Students
- A+8 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.5 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.5 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.5 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.5 responses
BASIS Prescott Reviews
BASIS Prescott is an amazing school. It goes from k-12 which saves the trouble of transferring schools. It’s very active in academic and in clubs. This school gives little children an early layout. BASIS Prescott gives children choices in languages, which helps them because bilingual! We are very advanced but with our wonderful teachers, they make these difficult tasks become easy! We also have specific times to ask teachers for help and they are 100% helpful. The school advisors make sure we can get into our dream universities and make sure we are qualified. BASIS Prescott is a wonderful school and it gives children of all ages chances for a brighter future!
I love the teacher-student interactions in the school. All of the teachers are invested in our well-being, respect us, and encourage us to grow. They work hard at bettering our chances in the future, bettering our education, and bettering their involvement with us. I would, however, like to see more administrative investment in the students' well-being. They tend to put rules over students' mental health and privacy and can be disrespectful with private or personal conversations. Their strict no-phone rule can be harmful to students' communication with their parents during school, but they do give access to phones outside of the building.
BASIS Prescott offers me great opportunities with the advanced curriculum and expert teachers, however as a student you don’t receive the typical “high school experience” as it is such a small campus. With academically based opportunities, students always receive the best challenges and are constantly expanding their horizons and testing their capabilities, so success comes easy for those who are more academically inclined, and for those who aren’t, the staff is constantly working with them to get them where they want/need to be. However, as the school is always attempting to please the student body- mimicking the structure and events of a regular public high school, students get more and more displeased with things such as a lack of large sports teams and playing areas, lack of a large art, theater and dance opportunities, lack of space for school events, and so forth. Overall it is a great school, more than meeting the expectations of students heading there for opportunity.