Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepB-
- Clubs & ActivitiesB
- Health & SafetyA-
- Resources & FacilitiesB-
Bartlett Schools is a public school located in Bartlett, TX. It has 343 students in grades PK, K-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 13 to 1. According to state test scores, 37% of students are at least proficient in math and 32% in reading.
Bartlett Schools Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- C+19 Students
- B+16 Students
- A+15 Students
- B+12 Students
- A+12 Students
- A12 Students
- B-10 Students
- A9 Students
- B-9 Students
- B-8 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 3 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Bartlett Schools
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.6 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.3 responses
Schools like Bartlett Schools
- B+Thrall High School
- Thrall Independent School District, TX
- 35 reviews
- B+Granger School
- Granger Independent School District, TX
- PK, K-12
- 51 reviews
- BRogers High School
- Rogers Independent School District, TX
- 46 reviews
- B-Jarrell High School
- Jarrell Independent School District, TX
- 54 reviews
Bartlett Schools Reviews
Bartlett high school was great, because its such a small school. You know your classmates personally as well as your teachers!
The students at Bartlett are very welcoming. Most of the students come from dysfunctional family situations and the friendships developed help the students cope with crazy home lives. Schedules are a normal 8 period day. Class periods are 50 minutes long. The teachers are (for the most part) helpful and care about the kids. There are some teachers that are just here for the paycheck but they leave by 4 pm.
Bartlett schools provide me with small classes and teachers who care about me as a person. I get to participate in a lot of different activities like cheer and FFA. I wish my school had more opportunities for us to travel and take field trips.