Bartlett High School is an above average, public school located in Bartlett, TN. It has 1,812 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 19 to 1. According to state test scores, 50% of students are at least proficient in reading.
Bartlett High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B689 Students
- A-326 Students
- B282 Students
- B204 Students
- B168 Students
- B151 Students
- A+138 Students
- A-136 Students
- C-136 Students
- B-135 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.33 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.33 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 79 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.33 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.33 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.33 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.54 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.54 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.54 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.57 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.57 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.57 responses
Bartlett High School Reviews
I have had a very good experience with Bartlett High School. I attended a different high school for my freshman year, and was not happy. I transferred to Bartlett High the summer between freshman and sophomore year, and it was the best decision I could have made concerning my high school career. I have had the opportunity to take, and succeed in, many AP courses, and have also been involved with various school clubs and groups. I am so glad I chose Bartlett High School!
When I attended Bartlett High School, I was excited about the wide variety of opportunities for me. However, teachers were ill prepared, seeming to not care about student learning. I was lowered a grade for "interpreting art wrong". I spent an entire class day with a teacher, dressed like a prostitute, telling us how her date went the other night. I endured a teacher in my field of interest not teaching for the entire year and skipping class for two months before the end of school while insulting all of our intelligence and threatening us with inappropriate hypotheticals. My classes were ridiculed by teachers for "not being smart enough to be in an honors course". I am now attending college to become a teacher myself, and I can not use my high school teachers as guidelines or as templates because of how horrible they made me feel and how much they made me hate the topic they were teaching.
I am originally from New Orleans Louisiana. The schools there were not very good schools. I never learned anything, and overall the experience I had there was awful. When I moved to Tennessee, I loved Bartlett High School as soon as I got there. The teachers actually taught, and cared about your high school career. If you were having trouble in a certain class, the teachers would come before school, or stay after to help you. Bartlett High School also has a lot more opportunities such as, cosmetology, early childhood education careers, lifespan development, and intro to human studies. These classes actually will help you decide on what you want to major in. Therefore, I enjoyed attending this school all 4 years, and very appreciative that I got a chance to better my education.