Bartlett High School is an above average, public school located in Bartlett, TN. It has 1,703 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 19 to 1.
Bartlett High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B+461 Students
- A-222 Students
- B174 Students
- B+114 Students
- B-114 Students
- C104 Students
- A+96 Students
- B94 Students
- B-77 Students
- A73 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.27 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.27 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 64 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.27 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.27 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.27 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.48 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.48 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.48 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.51 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.51 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.51 responses
Bartlett High School Reviews
The one thing I loved about Bartlett was that the teachers genuinely care about their student. This includes the principles of the school. They only want their students to succeed, and they don't bother with sugar coating the real facts. Not to mention the numerous amount of after- school activities. Bartlett gives you the best opportunities to find what you are truly passionate about. The one thing I would love to change is the overall student involvement and support of not just the winning or cutest players. I believe that the teams perform well when they are supported by their classmates.
I am a senior at Bartlett High School. It is a good, safe school in a nice suburb of Memphis. Bartlett High School offers a wide variety of clubs, athletics, and extracurricular activities. I have taken several Honors and AP classes, and there are many from which to choose. Communication has improved since I started attending high school in this district as now meetings and announcements are shared through our school-supplied electronic devices. Overall, I have had an excellent experience at Bartlett High School.
Bartlett High School has impressed upon me a very positive experience thus far in my high school career. Therefore, Bartlett High School has definitely earned the right for me to call it a fun and engaging place where I would like to be present every day. The great administration keeps the school running in top condition and addresses student issues directly. Although the teaching staff can be hit or miss, the teachers who teach me really do try their best to prepare all their students for college and the real world. I feel that Bartlett High School can be a much better essay if it had a more engaging environment and connections to out-of-town communities, but in it's current state not much can be asked for; especially if there is going to be a massive renovation of the school campus.