Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepA
- Clubs & ActivitiesB-
- Health & SafetyB+
- Resources & FacilitiesC-
Bartlett High School is a highly rated, public school located in Bartlett, IL. It has 2,417 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 19 to 1. According to state test scores, 43% of students are at least proficient in math and 46% in reading.
Bartlett High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+427 Students
- B+425 Students
- A-321 Students
- A-273 Students
- B-266 Students
- B239 Students
- B232 Students
- A+207 Students
- A200 Students
- A+197 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.47 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.47 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.54 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.54 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.54 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.70 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.70 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.70 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.81 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.81 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.81 responses
Bartlett High School Reviews
I was new my freshman year to district U-46. My teachers made me feel welcomed and made sure I was interacting and making friends. It was really easy to make friends, especially in band. I met my 3 best friends during band camp. Everyone made me feel comfortable and made sure I was always me. I remember my first day I was lost because I wasn't able to make it to orientation. I senior walked up to me and was more than pleased to help me out. She walked me to my first class and told me the way to the rest of my classes. She even gave me her personal phone number incase I needed help again. We became close friends that year, 4 years later, we are still friends. The staff is very nice an caring. You can tell they take pride in what they do. I am thankful for my experience at BHS. Go Hawks!
Bartlett High School is one of the best high schools around here considering education, safety, extra curricular activity options etc. But one of the factors that need some improvement in the high school is the equipment that regular gym classes use everyday. Thos definitely need to be replaced. The high school is working towards advancing in technology, lot of the courses hav estopped requiring students to bring in heavy textbooks to class everyday although not totally restricting it so if a student likes books better than computers, there is an option for them too!
I enjoyed the spirit, and the very involved deans and principal! My experience here was memorable and I do miss my teachers. I had developed some great lasting friendships here and hope incoming students can and will do the same! Sports are a must here at Bartlett high, we are proud of our teams and support them all the way.