Bartlett High School is a highly rated, public school located in Bartlett, IL. It has 2,542 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 20 to 1. According to state test scores, 14% of students are at least proficient in math and 34% in reading.
Bartlett High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+306 Students
- A-288 Students
- A-227 Students
- A-206 Students
- B189 Students
- B181 Students
- B+158 Students
- A+158 Students
- A+130 Students
- A+126 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.38 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.38 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 119 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.45 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.45 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.45 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.61 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.61 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.61 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.72 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.72 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.72 responses
Bartlett High School Reviews
Bartlett High School is one of the best high schools around here considering education, safety, extra curricular activity options etc. But one of the factors that need some improvement in the high school is the equipment that regular gym classes use everyday. Thos definitely need to be replaced. The high school is working towards advancing in technology, lot of the courses hav estopped requiring students to bring in heavy textbooks to class everyday although not totally restricting it so if a student likes books better than computers, there is an option for them too!
I liked all the teachers and memories i made here! The school is very good looking for its age, especially in the decked out stem academy wing. It is a nice neighborhood with little to no violence. We are building a new football field which make watching games a lot easier and fun. Overall an amazing school and experience and would totaly recommend.
Bartlett High School's best quality might be the environment, socially and academically. The students and teachers are all very open, accepting, and tolerant. The classrooms and halls are a safe place for students of all backgrounds, ethnicities, religions, and orientations. I'm proud to say I'm part of such an accepting community. However, one thing I would like to see in BHS would be more in administration. There have been several changes, such as PE exemptions and standard-based grading, where the voices and complaints of students and parents alike were not taken into consideration. It would be nice for BHS to make more of an effort as a school and in the district to advocate and listen to the opinions and voices of the students and teachers in order to better the learning environment.