Bartlett High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- C+259 Students
- B-53 Students
- B+35 Students
- A+33 Students
- A-27 Students
- A+21 Students
- A+20 Students
- B+19 Students
- B-18 Students
- A+18 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.19 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.19 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 60 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.26 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.26 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.26 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.34 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.34 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.34 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.35 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.35 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.35 responses
Bartlett High School Reviews
I was able to attend Bartlett high school as a senior. It was a great experience to attend a school with such ethnic diversity. A variety of classes were offered for students of different skill levels and of different interests. I was personally active with the medical classes, clubs, and a part of making the medical department in our high school larger and more advanced. I did visits to the near by universities for research and for support of Bartlett highschool. Additionally, I spoke at a conference with head Alaskan government officals about improving the medical department at Bartlett High school. I had a great experience in my medical classes, with my medical professors, clubs and simply being apart of the progress to improve the highschool's medical department.
Bartlett is a very diverse place with a lot of school spirit, especially from the staff members. Everyone there is a family and filled with support and love for the school. Sports is always competitive and although the school is seen as the underdog we always try our best and in some cases, we come out on top! I am a varsity cheerleader and just last saturday we came in first place for state championships in our category! GO BEARS!
Bartlett is full of diverse people and that is a good thing. I love it when people there speak there minds and voice their opinions, which often happens. Yes, in my experience there is a lot of drama and problems I've had there but that solely depends on who you surround yourself with. The teachers their are nice, but some are not. Most teachers I have had are reasonable and understanding. Although their aren't certain classes there I would like to take, it is an okay school. Unfortunately, there is a no headphones policy at our school which not a lot of people are happy about and would like it to be changed. Our principal does believe it is the right way to go, so it is probably there to stay. Although, this school has it's ups and downs it isn't that bad.