Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepB+
- Clubs & ActivitiesC+
- Health & SafetyB
- Resources & FacilitiesC+
Bartlesville High School is a highly rated, public school located in Bartlesville, OK. It has 1,680 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 19 to 1. According to state test scores, 35% of students are at least proficient in math and 52% in reading.
Bartlesville High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A359 Students
- A317 Students
- C157 Students
- B154 Students
- A-127 Students
- C105 Students
- A99 Students
- C+86 Students
- B+65 Students
- B+63 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.36 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.36 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 117 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.43 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.43 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.43 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.52 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.52 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.52 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.59 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.59 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.59 responses
Bartlesville High School Reviews
My experience at Bartlesville High School was overall a good experience. Obviously the COVID-19 has effected how the last few months will play out, but even through digital learning I've still been able to connect with friends and teachers, which is really nice. I really loved my teachers. They were all very encouraging and supportive. Some things I would like to see change is order. Many times events were very chaotic, such as pep rallies or the individual grade meetings. Also I think how the school addresses situations could be improved. There was a time when there was a possible intruder in the school. When an administrator came over the intercom they seemed very panicked. I want every student who attends BHS to feel safe. The adults control how the students view their safety. In conclusion, my personal experience at Bartlesville High School was good, but there are things the faculty could do in order to improve the high school experience for future students!
This school is well organized and overall just a fun school to attend in your early years of highschool. Just like any other school, the school activities give all the children an oppurtunity to express themselves, get out , and be social with people. Only its just a better enviorment for your kids! I beleive that as a sophomore going through trials and tribulations outside of school, I find confort in this school. The teachers are more than welcome to help give their students a better understanding in their education and in their everyday life. In conclusion, Bartlevilles highschool is a great way get any student where they need to be.
I have attended Bartlesville High School all four years of my high school career. It has clean facilities and friendly staff. The bullying tolerance is often overlooked, however, when I was having issues with it I was able to contact a teacher who guided me through the situation. The courses and opportunities that Bartlesville High School provides for their graduating class in good, however, I do wish the counselors have aided my fellow students and me more when learning about our futures. Overall, I love the school and its atmosphere. I have grown up in the Bartlesville school district my whole life and would not change the incredible teachers and friends that I have gotten to meet along the way.