Bartlesville High School
- Bartlesville, OK
Overall Niche Grade
- Academicsgrade B+
- Diversitygrade A
- Teachersgrade B
- College Prepgrade B+
- Clubs & Activitiesgrade C+
- Health & Safetygrade B minus
- Administrationgrade B minus
- Sportsgrade B+
- Foodgrade B minus
- Resources & Facilitiesgrade C+
Bartlesville High School is an above average, public school located in Bartlesville, OK. It has 1,680 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 19 to 1. According to state test scores, 35% of students are at least proficient in math and 45% in reading.
Bartlesville High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Percent Proficient - Reading
Percent Proficient - Math
Average Graduation Rate
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- grade A391 Students
- grade A353 Students
- grade B173 Students
- grade C+169 Students
- grade A minus141 Students
- grade C112 Students
- grade A102 Students
- grade C+96 Students
- grade B+75 Students
- grade B+66 Students
Note: School map boundaries may have changed for the current school year so please contact your school district to verify school assignment for your child.
Living in the Area
Overall Niche Grade
- Cost of Livinggrade A minus
- Good for Familiesgrade A minus
- Housinggrade A minus
Median Household Income
Median Home Value
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
grade B minus
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school. 37 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there. 37 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 122 responses
- Spirit Week16%
- Mad week10%
- Bucket Brigade7%
- Pep Rallys6%
- Project Graduation6%
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive. 44 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy. 44 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic. 44 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons. 53 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students. 53 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom. 53 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
$9,049 / year
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in. 60 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need. 60 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations. 60 responses
Schools like Bartlesville High School
Bartlesville High School Reviews
Rating 3.7 out of 5 389 reviews
Selecting a category below will take you to another page
My experience at Bartlesville High School was overall a good experience. Obviously the COVID-19 has effected how the last few months will play out, but even through digital learning I've still been able to connect with friends and teachers, which is really nice. I really loved my teachers. They were all very encouraging and supportive. Some things I would like to see change is order. Many times events were very chaotic, such as pep rallies or the individual grade meetings. Also I think how the school addresses situations could be improved. There was a time when there was a possible intruder in the school. When an administrator came over the intercom they seemed very panicked. I want every student who attends BHS to feel safe. The adults control how the students view their safety. In conclusion, my personal experience at Bartlesville High School was good, but there are things the faculty could do in order to improve the high school experience for future students!
This school is well organized and overall just a fun school to attend in your early years of highschool. Just like any other school, the school activities give all the children an oppurtunity to express themselves, get out , and be social with people. Only its just a better enviorment for your kids! I beleive that as a sophomore going through trials and tribulations outside of school, I find confort in this school. The teachers are more than welcome to help give their students a better understanding in their education and in their everyday life. In conclusion, Bartlevilles highschool is a great way get any student where they need to be.
Bartlesville High School is a very experienced and diverse place. The teachers and faculty make sure to put students first and do a very good job at it. They come prepared everyday to make sure that me and my fellow classmates are able to learn. They put education first and always are able and willing to give a helping hand. The one thing about this High School I would change is the access and way to join Clubs, Stuco, etc... It is pretty complicated to join one of these because the information on how to join one is never spread nor is it ever brought up. Even if you ask a teacher, they always defer you to the counselor who sometimes knows what your talking about. The school was handled the Covid situation well and I am excited to go here for the rest of my high school tenor.