Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepB+
- Clubs & ActivitiesB+
- Health & SafetyB-
- Resources & FacilitiesB
Baraboo High School is an above average, public school located in Baraboo, WI. It has 932 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 13 to 1. According to state test scores, 39% of students are at least proficient in math and 38% in reading.
Baraboo High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+134 Students
- A59 Students
- B51 Students
- A-42 Students
- B42 Students
- C+33 Students
- B32 Students
- B30 Students
- B28 Students
- B26 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.7 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.7 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.17 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.17 responses
Schools like Baraboo High School
- BSauk Prairie High School
- Sauk Prairie School District, WI
- 67 reviews
- B-Reedsburg Area High School
- Reedsburg School District, WI
- 75 reviews
- A-Lodi High School
- Lodi School District, WI
- 55 reviews
- B+Portage High School
- Portage Community School District, WI
- 47 reviews
Baraboo High School Reviews
It was amazing! I loved all my classes and had an exceptionally good time playing sports! The school does a very good job hiring the right staff, and I learned very well.
I mean, its not the best high school, but its fairly good. We typically have good standardized test scores and the like. Our sports are ok. The main sports like baseball and football are lack luster, but our soccer, cross country and track/field teams are great. I wouldnt bother eating the school food.
I graduated from Baraboo High School in June of 2018. I attended all 12 years of schooling in the Baraboo School District. The High School helped me take AP courses to help prepare for college, and also worked with UW-Baraboo/Sauk County to allow BHS students take college courses during high school. Not all teachers at Baraboo were helpful to guide us on the right track to college, which has now given me struggles and put me behind since I am now in college. I think the high school needs to offer more AP testing and learn how to help students prepare for college better.