Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepB-
- Clubs & ActivitiesA-
- Health & SafetyA-
- Resources & FacilitiesB+
Banquete High School is an above average, public school located in Banquete, TX. It has 264 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 9 to 1. According to state test scores, 45% of students are at least proficient in math and 42% in reading.
Banquete High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B79 Students
- B-64 Students
- B-40 Students
- B39 Students
- A+38 Students
- A+35 Students
- B+34 Students
- B23 Students
- A21 Students
- B+20 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.9 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.9 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 28 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.12 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.14 responses
Schools like Banquete High School
- BOrange Grove High School
- Orange Grove Independent School District, TX
- 63 reviews
- B+Calallen High School
- Calallen Independent School District, TX
- 179 reviews
- A-Tuloso-Midway High School
- Tuloso-Midway Independent School District, TX
- 289 reviews
- C+Odem High School
- Odem-Edroy Independent School District, TX
- 196 reviews
Banquete High School Reviews
Wonderful school, administrators, teachers, coaches and staff! Great students with hard-working teachers! Banquete ISD has three well-staffed, safe schools and great programs that get the community involved in their safety programs. I believe they get overlooked by the state for funding programs as they have such high grades and attendance and should get awarded more for their achievements.
Banquete High School administration and teachers are eager to teach and make it fun. They always motivate and encourage students to work harder and be better. Students are always encouraged to participate in extra curricular activities and sports. Coaches are always emphasizing the importance of good grades to participate in sports. The athletic department strives for more than just winning. The coaches work to build the athletes all around character to prepare us for life after high school. The encouragement and good vibes begin at the top with the Banquete ISD superintendent. He is always present on campus, at our sporting events and is a coach for the speech and debate team as well. His leadership is contagious and it shows in the spirit of the administrators and teachers at Banquete High School. From the students to the teachers, custodians, coaches and administrators, Banquete High School is an excellent school.
it is a very small community. very friendly and the teacher and staff become family after spending most of your time there. it is a very good school! I started high school in 2016 and I was very scared but the upper class men helped me around. Again the school is very tiny so you really can't get lost at all. the teachers were very willing to help me learn and are so willing to help me with not just their class subject but other subjects as well. I highly recommend this school because there isn't much going around everyone is really nice and willing to help you with whatever you need.