Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepC+
- Clubs & ActivitiesC-
- Health & SafetyB-
- Resources & FacilitiesD+
Banks High School is a public school located in Banks, OR. It has 384 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 20 to 1. According to state test scores, 47% of students are at least proficient in math and 87% in reading.
Banks High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-65 Students
- C+42 Students
- B-42 Students
- A-33 Students
- B31 Students
- B29 Students
- A21 Students
- B+15 Students
- B-13 Students
- A+12 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.13 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.13 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 46 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.19 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.19 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.19 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.21 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.21 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.21 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.21 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.21 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.21 responses
Schools like Banks High School
- BScappoose High School
- Scappoose School District, OR
- 122 reviews
- C+Vernonia High School
- Vernonia School District, OR
- 42 reviews
- B-Gaston Junior/Senior High School
- Gaston School District, OR
- 75 reviews
- BGlencoe High School
- Hillsboro School District, OR
- 332 reviews
Banks High School Reviews
Banks High School is a small school, which is reflected in the limited options of advanced courses or electives. The teachers genuinely care about the students and most students know all of their classmates. The cafeteria food isn't great, but there are some good restaurants within walking distance of the school.
The teachers and staff are the best. I enjoyed several extracurricular activities such as FFA, leadership, and National Honor Society.
It's a great school for those who like close knit company, a great community, and being close with the staff. However the building itself is the only problem I have with it. Sure it has its charms but it is slowly falling apart. Other than that the school has great students and teachers