Ball High School Reviews

There are many opportunities to get involved in both school and community activities. Ball High School gives students many avenues to be involved in activities geared toward their personal interests and plans for after high school.
Our school could become a better learning environment by having a larger school building, so there could be more classes offered.
My experience with Ball High School is overall good. I take AP and DC classes. Every single one of my teachers have helped me greatly. I have grown and learned a lot throughout my time in Ball High School. There have been issues with bullying throughout the school, and there has not been enough action. Administrators need to get more involved with the students and offer support. It is a tough time for people in high school and it would be nice if there was more people standing up for us and helping us.
Start Your Review of Ball High School
Generally speaking my teachers have not been good, the bathrooms have feces and piss on the ground, and the administration is absolutely awful in terms of making effective rules. The school forces you to pay 10+ dollars if you get caught with a phone or earphones out, and you can't even use them at lunch. There is a lot of drug use/truancy/fights despite armed police serving essentially as prison guards. Ball is completely miserable and no caring parent should subject their kid to going to school here. There are decent things about Ball, the lunch is fine as far as free food goes, there are many clubs, and there are good teachers, but overall my experience at Ball High has been absolutely awful.
Ball High School is a very immersive school, with various clubs and sports events. No one ever gets bored, and the teachers are well qualified for their subjects,
Ball High School is a diverse environment but the funding and academics are not where they should. Very few staff was able to help me prepare for college. There is a greater focus on discipline rather than education and gives the school a bad reputation for fights and violence. The STEM programs are good for the area but when compared to surrounding schools seem to lack a lot of materials that are key to the program.
I like the community and the school itself. The only thing I would change is some of the strict rules. For example, the rule that there’s only one entrance, it makes many kids late because of that.
Overall it is a good school. If we focus on academic stand point I feel like we have a lot of amazing teachers. I personally have grown close with a lot of them and think that they are amazing as long as the student applies themselves. Extra curricular activities are a BLAST, personally being a part of 5 organizations, I love how much Ball High gets out and helps with community events. From beach cleanups and weekly recycling with National Honor Society to getting into elementary classrooms to assist in their learning with BESTT; Ball High has various amazing groups.
I think ball high definitely needs better teachers their is some really good teachers but they are counted. My calculus and robotics teachers are the only ones I would consider good at their job.
Ball High School had an inviting school culture with modest academics. The various programs have provided an insight into career paths. My experience included the Biomedical Engineering community where the teachers and students connect through medical and science information. Students such as myself can also participate in research programs and publish papers.
I was mostly by myself at the school and I graduated early. I played sports at the school for 2 years. I liked the teachers a lot at the school, most of them were very passionate about their jobs and wanted to make an impact in our lives.
Good athletics esecially in individual sports. Many dual credit options due to local community college. Offers a very diverse curriculum and can prepare for student in careers other than college.
My overall experience at Ball High School has been great. Not all things can go your way, but I did receive a good education and the staff did what was best to help ensure my safety.
Ball High is an average school. The teachers are great. My favorite part of it is their festivities. I believed some teachers prepared me well for college and the AP classes were good. The food here is okay.
Need more good teachers
The thing that I love coming to Ball high school is that everyone gets involve into everything, all clubs get together. The only think I’d change is the safety rules.
Ball High is an average school with some amazing teachers and some horrible teachers. They also have strict rules which diminishes the school spirit, however still has a great turnout to the athletic events.
Start Your Review of Ball High School
It’s not a bad school, it’s gotten better over the years since my brother last went there in 2008. I had an enjoyable time there, if you take AP or Dual credit classes they’re usually good. In regular classes it’s sometimes hard to actually learn because the kids get a little rowdy and don’t alway respect the teachers. It’s a pretty good school if you take the opportunities they give you like becoming part of the GCC program or taking some other classes that other schools probably don’t have. It’s not the best school in the world but definitely not the worst either.
I have had a great time at Ball high school! But depending on if you take advanced classes vs taking regular your experience might have been very different than mine.
I really enjoy attending Ball high ! I’m glad we have great teachers who care about us like Dr. Das who I really appreciate! Also our Ap’s who are very helpful (: