Baldwinsville Christian Academy Reviews

because of the small class sizes, teachers can focus more on individual students. many of the teachers are dedicated to their jobs and are well versed in their subjects.
I am a parent of two children that attend BCA. I am also a teacher who has taught in public schools throughout the state. I was highly skeptical when touring private schools because I had heard so many rumors about private schools not teaching to high standards. While I did witness exactly that as we toured many other schools in our surrounding area, God kept drawing me back to BCA. After searching, my husband and I decided BCA was the right fit for our family. Wow! What a blessing it has been! I cannot say enough good things about BCA! The teachers go above and beyond to help each student be successful. The other parents work together to help support students, teachers and the school. And they offer many family events and student activities that are offered. My children continue to grow in their learning about God. Together with BCA, we strive to raise our children in the Christian faith. I highly recommend!
Friendly, approachable dedicated staff. Teachers who use tried and true approaches to teaching with top notch curriculum and creative rewards for training and discipline successes.
This school has competitive sports, art and music programs that express students creativity and challenges discovery of talents as well.
I love being a part of this school and am very glad to be BCA Bobcat!!!
Start Your Review of Baldwinsville Christian Academy
My children have all grown so much at BCA. My oldest is now in college and doing very well. They love their friends and the atmosphere at school. The teachers and staff pray daily and weekly for each and every family that currently attends and previously. I know first-hand that BCA genuinely cares for all their families. The academics are phenomenal making each student ready for college or whatever they choose to do after graduation.
My granddaughter went to BCA for 3 years 7th 8th & 9th. She was having trouble in the public schools. She was not doing well academically. She was overwhelmed socially. By the time she finished 9th grade at BCA she was doing extremely well academically. She had overcome her social shyness and joined the sports team and excelled. The teachers put 100% of themselves into the students to help them be the best they can be living in this World as a Christian. Her parents, other set of grandparents and myself with my husband believe her experience at BCA was God changing.
I love all the teachers at BCA. They all care so much about each student and everyone there is like family
We looked at all the area Christian schools and this one came out on top: college prep, great academics, athletic teams, super caring qualified teachers.... their education is better than their public school peers. Love the family-style relationships and so much more. In a world where you don't know what's even being taught to your kids and the liberal mindset of things that are being taught everywhere else, you know here everything comes from a Biblical point.
Christian education where you are confident that what's being taught to your child is not common core/unethical/new age/etc. Very caring teachers that go out of their way to make sure students succeed, college prep, K-12, athletic teams, full range of academics and electives, small teacher to student ratio, and way more. Affordable. A rare find!!
my experience was okay. I would not do it again though. It is a good elementary school but not as good in the administrative aspect.