Baldwin-Woodville High School is an above average, public school located in Baldwin, WI. It has 472 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 16 to 1. According to state test scores, 42% of students are at least proficient in math and 57% in reading.
Baldwin-Woodville High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B+36 Students
- B31 Students
- A+26 Students
- B25 Students
- A+24 Students
- A-21 Students
- B+14 Students
- B13 Students
- B10 Students
- B10 Students
Note: School map boundaries may have changed for the current school year so please contact your school district to verify school assignment for your child.
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.8 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.8 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.12 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.12 responses
Schools like Baldwin-Woodville High School
- B+Saint Croix Central High School
- Saint Croix Central School District, WI
- 41 reviews
- B+New Richmond High School
- New Richmond School District, WI
- 99 reviews
- BEllsworth High School
- Ellsworth Community School District, WI
- 45 reviews
- A-River Falls High School
- River Falls School District, WI
- 140 reviews
Baldwin-Woodville High School Reviews
Going to Baldwin-Woodville High School brought some great and also not so great memories. While it is a smaller school, there is still a decent variety of classes for students to take, and if it isn't provided at the school, the system to take a course online is very easy. However, as in most schools, there are some difficult teachers to deal with. From extremely sexist remarks and "jokes" to taking weeks to decide to grade an assignment, some of the teachers really knock down the school's reputation. Overall, Baldwin-Woodville High School was a decent school.
A thriving environment where being different is good and normal! I believe the resources available to students by the staff, administration, and other students is unbeatable. Looking forward to going to school is a good thing and there is always an opportunity for this and many other great things here.
I love being involved with all the activities and clubs BWHS had to offer. One of my favorite activities while in attendance was Marching Band; not only did I get to travel across the country in band, but I also got to build lasting friendships. Also, I was lucky to be involved with multiple activities in a singular season.