Baldwin Senior High School is a highly rated, public school located in Pittsburgh, PA. It has 1,399 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 16 to 1. According to state test scores, 73% of students are at least proficient in math and 79% in reading.
Baldwin Senior High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A219 Students
- A-144 Students
- A+127 Students
- B-93 Students
- B74 Students
- C69 Students
- B-53 Students
- B-52 Students
- B-47 Students
- C+45 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.28 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.28 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 101 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.33 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.33 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.33 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.40 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.40 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.40 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.49 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.49 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.49 responses
Schools like Baldwin Senior High School
- A-Keystone Oaks High School
- Keystone Oaks School District, PA
- 101 reviews
- ANorth Hills Senior High School
- North Hills School District, PA
- 342 reviews
- B+Canon-McMillan Senior High School
- Canon-McMillan School District, PA
- 296 reviews
- A-South Park Senior High School
- South Park School District, PA
- 190 reviews
Baldwin Senior High School Reviews
Baldwin High School has been a big part of my life. Over the years I have had awesome teachers that have pushed me to the best of my abilities. All of the classes in this school are challenging and really prepare you for the future. We even offer a class to seniors regarding their futures! All of the teachers are very kind and care about our well being. One thing I really enjoy about this school is that it''s very diverse, and I love being mixed with many different cultures. Overall, I have had a great experience over my four years here at Baldwin.
Baldwin High School provides students with academic diversity with many different AP, Honors, and CHS courses. I am very glad I was able to take so many different AP classes that pertained to my interest. Each AP class allows the student to take on responsibility and independence that preps them for the independence they will experience in college.
A great environment for learning and developing both educationally and personally. After attending college, I feel that my education at Baldwin helped me prepare for my studies at a university level. My AP classes were challenging and it has made my secondary education incredibly easy.