Baldwin High School
- MILLEDGEVILLE, GA
Overall Niche Grade
- Academicsgrade C
- Diversitygrade B+
- Teachersgrade B minus
- College Prepgrade C
- Clubs & Activitiesgrade B
- Health & Safetygrade C+
- Administrationgrade C
- Sportsgrade B minus
- Foodgrade C minus
- Resources & Facilitiesgrade C+
Baldwin High School is a public school located in MILLEDGEVILLE, GA. It has 1,218 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 15 to 1. According to state test scores, 24% of students are at least proficient in math and 32% in reading.
Baldwin High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Percent Proficient - Reading
Percent Proficient - Math
Average Graduation Rate
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- grade B242 Students
- grade B+235 Students
- grade A+214 Students
- grade B209 Students
- grade B minus149 Students
- grade A minus124 Students
- grade B114 Students
- grade C110 Students
- grade C+104 Students
- grade B minus103 Students
Map is loading
View Homes Near Baldwin High School
Note: School map boundaries may have changed for the current school year so please contact your school district to verify school assignment for your child.
Living in the Area
Overall Niche Grade
- Cost of Livinggrade unavailable
- Good for Familiesgrade unavailable
- Housinggrade unavailable
Median Household Income
Median Home Value
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school. 13 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there. 13 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 57 responses
- Pep Rally28%
- Football Games23%
- Prom/Dances/Field Trips11%
- Band performances7%
- Soccer games2%
- Spirit Week2%
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive. 21 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy. 21 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic. 21 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons. 28 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students. 28 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom. 28 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
$10,908 / year
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in. 30 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need. 30 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations. 30 responses
Baldwin High School Reviews
Rating 3.42 out of 5 197 reviews
Selecting a category below will take you to another page
I’ve been living in Baldwin since i’ve moved here in 1st Grade and from what I can say is , it’s average & it’s honestly a compliment. From what I can say is, Baldwin High School is very diverse, the teachers and administrators are kind and involved, well most. The opportunities that they offered to every student is mind blowing, there’s so much to choose from.However, I believe that Baldwin should stand out more by creating courses that actually teach students on how to live on their own. Have the students be more involved so that each kid can have a good college resume. It’ll help the students be guided to be inclusive, that way Baldwin can actually live up to their motto.
I went to Baldwin High school 9-12 grade. I enjoyed my time as a student athlete. Being a student athlete definitely played a part in having a good time at Baldwin High school. During football season, they have pep-rallies that were always fun; during basketball season we have a big student section at games to cheer on the team along with the cheerleaders. Baldwin High has a great athletic program and they hold all their athletes to a high standard. Something that I really loved about Baldwin High is they offer duel enrollment starting in 9th grade meaning you get a head-start on college courses for FREE. The staff are understanding, and helpful at all times of the day. Besides all of this they have ok food each day is different. They allow students to drive to school and are big on trying to protect their students. They have metal detectors that everyone must enter through and show valid student id.
Baldwin High School is an okay school. But to me the rules that are enforced are very unnecessary and not important. It makes me feel like we are in middle school and not high school.The rules make me feel like we are trapped and have no freedom and that kinda makes you resent school. Also the food they serve us at lunch is very poor expect for on chicken sandwich day which is the best day of the week! And about the teachers,some of the teachers here are very good and you can tell they enjoy their job but the other teachers are here for a check it seems like which can get very frustrated at time when you are looking for guidance and to be able to pass the class.My last thing is the students. They are very rude sometimes and wonder why we have the rules set up like this and it's because of their behavior.