Bald Knob High School is a public school located in Bald Knob, AR. It has 421 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 14 to 1. According to state test scores, 18% of students are at least proficient in math and 41% in reading.
Bald Knob High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B71 Students
- B63 Students
- A48 Students
- C+46 Students
- A-40 Students
- B24 Students
- B-18 Students
- B-18 Students
- A-15 Students
- B-14 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.7 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.7 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.9 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.10 responses
Schools like Bald Knob High School
- B-Riverview High School
- Riverview School District, AR
- 104 reviews
- BPangburn High School
- Pangburn School District, AR
- 34 reviews
- C+White Co. Central High School
- White County Central School District, AR
- 33 reviews
- C+Midland High School
- Midland School District, AR
- 19 reviews
Bald Knob High School Reviews
Bald Knob High School is the perfect idea of the typical 'high school experience'. Overall Bald Knob is a excellent place to learn. Teachers are very understanding and humble about teaching their students. They really take the time to get to know you and connect with you. We are very school spirited, love pep-rally's, and watching the cheerleaders and the dance team preform. Bald Knob is always finding a way to connect with the town. We are currently collecting change for a change drive called Blessings from BK where each day of the week we announce something we feel blessed for. For example, I'm blessed to be able to spend time with my friends and family whenever I want. The change we collect will be sent over to Puerto Rico for their disaster relief. These are just a few small examples of how great Bald Knob High School is.
My favorite aspect of Bald Knob High School is the community. We are all one family working together to better everyone's education. The faculty is cooperative with different situations. I attended a different school district, and I prefer Bald Knob School District.
I have loved going to school in Bald Knob; I have gone my whole life. However, as I have grown older, I have noticed that it has changed. It has become more accepting of wrongdoings and it has turned the other way. For example, this year the dress code has not been strongly forced like previous years. Students wear holey jeans without being told to change, and shoulders show without a second thought. I have also noticed that cheating is becoming the norm, and certain teachers turn the other way and do not even say anything. As a student who has always tried to follow the rules, it hurts me that everything is shifting dramatically the last year of my high school career, which is why I gave it four stars.