Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepC+
- Clubs & ActivitiesB-
- Health & SafetyB+
- Resources & FacilitiesB-
Bald Eagle Area Junior/Senior High School is a public school located in Wingate, PA. It has 898 students in grades 6-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 13 to 1. According to state test scores, 58% of students are at least proficient in math and 70% in reading.
Bald Eagle Area Junior/Senior High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+82 Students
- C+70 Students
- C+29 Students
- B-22 Students
- B+22 Students
- B21 Students
- B20 Students
- A17 Students
- C+15 Students
- B14 Students
Note: School map boundaries may have changed for the current school year so please contact your school district to verify school assignment for your child.
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.9 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.9 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 18 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.11 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.11 responses
Schools like Bald Eagle Area Junior/Senior High School
Bald Eagle Area Junior/Senior High School Reviews
Overall the teachers and administration weren't bad, but their attitude towards the cyber students wasn't always great. I would really like to see a better cyber program as it is a vital piece of the school.
It was very welcoming and felt like home. The academic programs could have been better. Like there should be more electives for science majors instead of having so many cooking and agriculture classes. Also some of the teachers were very unprofessional and should not of had their job for the way they treated students. The food was also very poor, but it was nice to see that in the last year they have been trying to approve the lunches. Overall, it was a very good school and i do believe that i got a lot out of my six years.
I like that it's rather small for a public school. The class sizes are perfect. My son's teachers have provided him an education in an engaging environment. He's been encouraged to succeed and think for himself