Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepC
- Clubs & ActivitiesB
- Health & SafetyB+
- Resources & FacilitiesB
Bakersfield High School is a public school located in Bakersfield, MO. It has 202 students in grades 6-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 12 to 1. According to state test scores, 32% of students are at least proficient in math and 42% in reading.
Bakersfield High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B21 Students
- C+16 Students
- A-10 Students
- A-9 Students
- B8 Students
- A-8 Students
- B-7 Students
- B6 Students
- A-6 Students
- C5 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.3 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.3 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
- More opinions are needed to display this poll.Take our surveyto add your opinion.
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.4 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.4 responses
Bakersfield High School Reviews
The things that I liked the most about Bakersfield High School was how involved the parents were with their children's academics. The teachers were always involved with the students and would help in any way that they could to make sure that everyone succeeds. The only downside to such a small school is that there aren't as many opportunities like scholarships and clubs, there were also very limited sports and class choices.
I have been going to Bakersfield since pre-school. I love my school. It is well managed and one of the best schools in our district. Staff and students take pride in the school. The community is very supported in all aspects of school. Bakersfield has a brand new high-school because of our very giving community. The thing I think the school should change is letting students give there opinions about the student rules. Since, the students are the ones going through school and seeing what happens we can help make it better.
My overall experience at my tiny little school is great. I personally love how small it is because I have always grown up in a small town. My favorite experience here at Bakersfield would have to be playing sports by far. Our school staff member's and our community is so supportive in any sport the students participate in and we always have a huge crowd. What makes our school unique is how close everyone is not only students with students, staff with staff, but also staff and students. Everyone knows each other out of school and everyone works together to help one another. If I had it all to do over again I would always chose Bakersfield for my education. Our school and community all works together and we maybe small but they give us possibilities that will let us go above and beyond in our education and in life.