COVID-19 Update for Prospective Students and Families:
BCS administration team has been closely watching this illness as it spreads and developing appropriate responses. Our primary goal is to ensure the safety of our families and staff members. Please check this page for the most updated information about our COVID-19 responses. Learn More
- Academicsgrade A minus
- Diversitygrade B minus
- Teachersgrade B
- College Prepgrade B+
- Clubs & Activitiesgrade C minus
- Health & Safetygrade A+
- Administrationgrade A
- Sportsgrade unavailable
- Foodgrade B minus
- Resources & Facilitiesgrade B
BAKER CHARTER SCHOOLS COLLEGE OPTIONS
Our high school students can attend local community college campuses full time and earn college credits that can be applied toward their high school graduation requirements. We offer support, guidance services, tuition, books, and dual enrollment to high school students in the state of Oregon. Baker Charter Schools pays ALL college tuition and fees for 12 credits per term. Students must enroll in at least 11 credits and may choose to take more credits beyond the 12 that are covered by BEC. We also provide $200 toward the purchase of your textbooks each term.
Students should have sufficient credits from accredited institutions to be on track to graduate with their class OR be able to demonstrate readiness to be successful at the college level.
Baker Charter Schools students have 3 different ways they can attend college while in high school. Through Baker Early College, Baker Web College, and Baker Web + 1.
Baker Early College Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- grade A minus64 Students
- grade A minus50 Students
- grade B41 Students
- grade B minus19 Students
- grade B minus15 Students
- grade A minus14 Students
- grade B+14 Students
- grade C+13 Students
- grade B minus13 Students
- grade A+12 Students
BEC READY? Are you ready for the challenge?
The Baker Early College and Web College programs are rigorous programs that require students to rise to new levels in order to be successful. Our goal is to make sure every student who tries our college programs experience success at their own level! Not all high school students are ready to take college courses.
Living in the Area
- Cost of Livinggrade C minus
- Good for Familiesgrade A minus
- Housinggrade C
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school. 8 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there. 8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive. 10 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy. 10 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic. 10 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons. 10 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students. 10 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom. 10 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in. 10 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need. 10 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations. 10 responses