Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepC+
- Clubs & ActivitiesA-
- Health & SafetyA-
- Resources & FacilitiesA-
Bainbridge High School is an above average, public school located in Bainbridge, GA. It has 1,411 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 16 to 1. According to state test scores, 36% of students are at least proficient in math and 25% in reading.
Bainbridge High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+241 Students
- B-201 Students
- B+197 Students
- C+194 Students
- C127 Students
- B120 Students
- A96 Students
- B-90 Students
- B+88 Students
- A+80 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.33 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.33 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.33 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.33 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.33 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.41 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.41 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.41 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.40 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.40 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.40 responses
Bainbridge High School Reviews
I love Bainbridge High School! It is a place where everyone is connected; it is also a place where I know I am safe. At Bainbridge High School I know there is always someone there if I need to talk to anyone. I love the teachers here as well, the teacher at Bainbrige High School genuinely love their job and there is no doubt about it! Furthermore, there are endless activities at Bainbridge High school, my favorite being the Special Olympics and the school's danceline team!
Very clean and has so many extra activities options! However, they are just a little to focused on sports. So many awards revolve around if you play sports or not. Personally, I played softball for my school until 11th grade. I could no longer pay due to starting a job to be able to pay my bills. Since this took place, I no longer qualify for many awards offered.
My experience at Bainbridge High School has been amazing. The teachers are very nice and engaging with students. The students interact with one another and make new students feel welcome at Bainbridge High School. Everyone gets along regardless of sex, race and beliefs. Bainbridge High has a lot of clubs and sports in which students can join. Our school never fails to show off our school colors, purple and gold, whether it's under the Friday night lights at the stadium to every hall filled with creative artwork from bright students. Diversity at Bainbridge High is one of the many things I love about my school. Our school has an excellent music and arts department. Many students are involved in band, chorus, drama and theater. My experience at Bainbridge High has been utterly memorable. As many bright students finish their journey at Bainbridge High School, new students enter with smiles upon their faces, ready to began a new chapter of their life.