Badger High School is a highly rated, public school located in Lake Geneva, WI. It has 1,457 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 15 to 1. According to state test scores, 31% of students are at least proficient in math and 42% in reading.
Badger High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+158 Students
- B102 Students
- A+76 Students
- B+68 Students
- A-49 Students
- A-41 Students
- B39 Students
- A-39 Students
- A36 Students
- B32 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.16 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.16 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.19 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.19 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.19 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.29 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.29 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.29 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.28 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.28 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.28 responses
Schools like Badger High School
- A-East Troy High School
- East Troy Community School District, WI
- 116 reviews
- B+Central High School
- Public School
- Salem, WI
- 170 reviews
- B+Burlington High School
- Burlington Area School District, WI
- 144 reviews
- BWilmot High School
- Public School
- Wilmot, WI
- 198 reviews
Badger High School Reviews
Badger has been the only place I have attended for my high school career. We are known to be snobby rich kids on the outside, but that's really not the case at all. Inside you have a majority of middle class families, with a few high class whose parents are highly involved and seem to inevitably grant that title to us. Our student body is loud and proud during sports, we have undeniable amounts of drama, but we always seem to come back together as a sub culture of our own the next week. While there's exceptions like at every school, I've found at least one (if not multiple) teacher in every department that seems to have a student centered teaching style. These teachers really want the best for us students, here. That's not something you find often. The teachers are wholesome, the food is heaven surprisingly, and the classes are hard, yet rewarding. Badger would make a great home to any student trying to end their high school career with more amazing memories than they could remember.
During my 4 years at Badger, my favorite part has been my time on the Cross Country team. Similar to all of Badger sports the people on cross became my family, and have been able to help in our community. Our team goes to the local elderly home 3/4 times during the season and it makes their days when we go, but it also makes our day as well. Overall as a school Badger has many amazing teachers, administrators, coaches, and most importantly our custodial staff. The teachers are always doing their best to help us get ready for college. Whether they are teaching something in class or if they are also a coach, teaching life skills at practice. If I could have changed one thing during my career at Badger, it would have to be trying to get athletes of different sports to hang out more. I love track for that reason because it brings all the fall sports together where you can make more or new friends.
Badger High School is very diverse in the types of classes that are available to take. Badger also has a variety of clubs, sports, and other extracurricular activities for students to participate in. Overall, Badger high school is a great environment, and this school has a lot of passionate and determined faculty to help make the students' high school experience the best 4 years of their life so far.