A.W. Brown - Fellowship Leadership Academy (AWBFLA) Public Charter School Reviews

I attended AWBFLA from Pre-K3 to the 6th grade and had a great experience. I know a lot has changed in the past years, but the school is still good.
This is a very good district for people who want to study and be good in academics and sports. This can also be good for parents to get involved in activities.
My daughter is new to the school and all staff and teachers have been great in responding to my emails.
Start Your Review of A.W. Brown - Fellowship Leadership Academy (AWBFLA) Public Charter School
Even though there is no need for some of these things the school takes safety very serious.
Everyone is very committed to helping the children succeed at everything the child does.
Everyone genuinely cares about the students and how they preform in the classrooms as well as out of the classrooms.
Everyone is great especially the lady at the front desk.
I attended the school because my parents felt like I was receiving the best education and challenge at the same time to prepare me for middle and high school. The faculty and administration is really open and welcoming to the students, and I was never afraid to ask for help or assistance on a certain subject.