COVID-19 Update for Prospective Students and Families:
COVID-19 Update for Prospective Students and Families: Austin Prep will begin fall classes on Tuesday, September 8. To learn more, visit https://www.austinprep.org/reopening Learn More
- College PrepA
- Clubs & ActivitiesA+
Founded in 1961, Austin Preparatory School, also known as Austin Prep, is a private coeducational, Catholic independent day school that offers wide-ranging opportunities. The academic program covers seven years, from grades 6-12, and is aligned with the best practices and teachings of St. Augustine. The administration and faculty at Austin work hard to foster an environment where our young men and women develop as lifelong learners, are engaged citizens, and are equipped to succeed in life after Austin Prep. Our classes average 15 students and the student-to-teacher ratio is 10:1. With more than 23 interscholastic athletic programs, 60 clubs, and 20 Advanced Placement courses, Austin graduates are all accepted to four-year colleges and universities. The Office of Admissions hosts visitors on campus beginning in October and looks forward to sharing the reasons why Austin Prep would make a true difference in the life of your child. Your Journey starts here.
Austin Preparatory School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+50 Students
- A46 Students
- A+44 Students
- A+38 Students
- A33 Students
- A+30 Students
- B+29 Students
- B-23 Students
- B+23 Students
- A-22 Students
Unitas Leadership Academy
As Austin Prep fulfills its mission to inspire hearts to unite, minds to inquire, and hands to serve, we produce leaders of tomorrow for our society. To advance those efforts, Austin Prep launched the Unitas Leadership Academy (ULA) in the 2017-2018 academic year. The focus of the ULA is to assist Austin Prep student leaders in their growth, understanding, and application of leadership.
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.20 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.20 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.25 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.25 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.25 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.27 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.27 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.15 responses