Austin Peace Academy Reviews

I came to Austin Peace Academy in the high school year transferring from public school. I have to say it was a fantastic experience and an amazing education. The teachers are very involve in your studies and truly prepare for college. I got few scholarships to 4 years tier one universities. The students are very welcoming to all types of cultures.
It was truly a great experience. The school though with limited resources are able to prepare you for the Tier 1 universities. The debate program is world class and helps build your critical and high level thinking .
My son went to APA during his junior and senior year. APA had a tremendous impact in his character building and making him a well rounded adult. He is starting at UT Austin this fall.
Start Your Review of Austin Peace Academy
Austin Peace Academy is the best place for your child to develop morals in a safe and encouraging atmosphere. There is so much opportunity to create sincere relationships with peers and teachers. The school is truly an individualized experience without the “one-size-fits-all” approach of public education. As a recent graduate of Austin Peace Academy who will be attending university in the fall, I feel that APA successfully prepared me to enter a college setting. I would recommend this school to anyone!
I liked that all some people in my class were really friendly towards me throughout the years causing us to grow closer. I would maybe change the fact that some teachers don’t have good time management
Best school ever!!! When I went to this school I stopped getting bullied I got friends very quick they are super nice and everything is great
I’ve attended APA for almost my whole life. I used to hate on APA, but in my senior year I realized that I will genuinely miss the school. Here’s why: 1) The teachers are amazing. They are very qualified, and put a unique Islamic spin on the curriculum, even in AP classes. They care about student growth, are passionate, and develop personal bonds with students. 2) Discussions, Duhur salah, interfaith dialogue, and morning duas strengthened my deen. In Islamic Studies class, my every question about Islam was answered convincingly. 3) A lack of resources encouraged me and other APA students to be creative leaders. I, for example, started APA’s robotics program. 4) APA feels like one big family. Students and teachers develop lasting and impactful friendships. 5) The various competitions we participate in, from Science Fair to MIST, helped me find myself. Overall, my time at APA has been amazing, and I cannot be more thankful for who I've become.
Its okay, only because of the ridiculous last minute policy changes that mess up our entire schedule.
The science teachers could be better.
They are very fun, but limited by money.
Teachers generally use an engaging teaching style. Most of the faculty has been around long enough to know the students so that they can help them with their weaknesses in classes.
There aren't many options, however, students diligently work on their extracurricular activities and accomplish achievements in competitions such as UIL.
It's a small school so you get to know everyone, which is kind like have a secknd 'family'. It's competitive, especially so due to its small class sizes.
It feels more like a community or family rather than a school. Everyone is nice, friendly, and willing to learn.
I love all the teachers at my school.
There's a great debate team that places in many UIL tournaments, an engaging Student Council, and great sports teams.
There's a great debate team that wins multiple UIL tournaments, an engaging student council, and great sports teams
Start Your Review of Austin Peace Academy
The AP teachers are wonderful. They have a great depth of knowledge and experience. There are some teachers who teach their own children and sometimes have their older children grade some of the work of other students.
The school in general is safe. However, there is no school nurse available at the school.
There are numerous opportunities available for students to in terms of competition. Starting with elementary and middle school, you have PSIA . And for high school you have MIST as well as UIL.