COVID-19 Update for Prospective Students and Families:
Austin Peace Academy will be offering live classes over Zoom all day. Check out our video on the programs we are offering online. We accept families of other faiths and out of state families to join us online. Learn More
- College PrepA+
- Clubs & ActivitiesB-
Austin Peace Academy opened its doors in 1997 to provide a quality rigorous academic education in a faith-based environment that addressed the whole development of the learner. Since its inception, APA has continuously dedicated itself to setting high standards and expectations of all, and has succeeded in its efforts.
In this path, Austin Peace Academy expands program offerings each year. This includes the incredibly successful forensics program, boys' and girls' basketball teams, diverse elective offerings, and more. In addition, APA will launch the AP Capstone Diploma Program in Fall 2017!
Austin Peace Academy Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+45 Students
- A+16 Students
- A-15 Students
- B+13 Students
- A+12 Students
- C+10 Students
- A-9 Students
- A8 Students
- A+7 Students
- B7 Students
Austin Peace Academy was ranked 934 among the 5,000 STEM high schools that were selected for 2020 honoring excellence in science, technology, engineering, and mathematics. The ranking was conducted by Newsweek, an American weekly news magazine. We accept families of other faith.
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.14 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.19 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.19 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.8 responses