Austin High School Reviews

Austin High School is a great school. The reason being is because I believe it's such a diverse school where everybody gets along. The students at Austin High School are always showing school spirit and are very passionate about doing what they love. Not only are the students passionate about doing what they love, so are the teachers. The teachers at Austin are always willing to help out their students no matter they what. Unlike some other schools, Austins teachers try their absolute hardest to make sure that their students have the quality education they deserve.
As a Senior currently going to Austin High School in El Paso Texas I feel that I can safely review Austin High School with the knowledge that I have required over my experience. First off is the Academics, Austin like most schools in EPISD does have normal academics and really has nothing special to make it stand out from the rest of the schools, Second The teachers are motivated and really determined to help the students, Third The school mostly has Hispanic students, Fourth the sport teams are not that good, Fifth they take safety very seriously, Sixth the school lacks school spirit, Seventh the food is okay to sometimes bad, Seventh It feels like they try to ready the kids that are in top ten or top twenty rather than everyone for college. Overall Austin lacking in a lot of areas, but still has the ability to teach students what they need to know.
The architecture and the people there who change your life. Plus everyone is humble there. There are many clubs you could join that give you a lot of opportunities and a great high school year. I was involved in swimming, broadcasting, newspaper, yearbook, students embarrassers, leadership and student council where you will find the best mentors in your life while meeting amazing friends.
Start Your Review of Austin High School
what i like about the school is how laid back it is, it's easy to talk to people.
what i dislike or would like to see next year is cleanness, there are roaches crawling in and out whenever they feel like, it is disgusting and the school over all looks dirty. I also hope they get a better DJ/more diverse music for the dances.
I did enjoy my time here at Austin High School. I would truly like to see maintence done to the school the windows need replacement, a coat of fresh paint, landscape work in the front area of the school and cieling tiles need to be replaced in certain areas of the school. I would also like to see the conselours be involved and actually get to know the students at the school and have the students things in order. I would also like to see more student activites being promoted in the school.
My kid loves the school .. gets to graduate a year early ................................................
What was my experience at austin high school? Austin high school was more than just an experience it was a place where life long friends were formed. It's a school where someone can be themselves with out having the fear of being judged. Austin high school has been like a second home to me where where mainly I created a family with my football and track brothers. We all faught battles together both on and off the field and track. And we all stood together and even after every season was over we still remain together in class. We all help each other when it comes to anything we are having trouble with. Not only that bit the teachers at our school are like our parents. Always making sure we are in the right path to have a better future and making sure we always moving foward and not backwards. Austin high school is more than a school its a place of opportunity.
Austin High School was my best experience as a student there. All my four years attending were very exciting not only friendship wise but education wise aswell. Austin offers many opportunities with dual-credit classes, clubs, and he criminal justice program there. They help you develop many skills academically and personal use for our future as an adult. The diversity there is very well too when it comes to culture.Though I do wish Austin offered more dual-credit classes or other curriculums to the students advantage to learn more that could be beneficial to them into their future. In conclusion, Austin does a very great job in education skills but more exposure to college classes for dual-credit to benefit the student in their future careers.
Austin high school has really good teachers, they are very helpful and try hard to make sure you learn. Austin High school's basketball team is very hard working and they are very united as one.
Overall, Austin High School is a very good place to learn and grow. Teachers work closely with students and seem to really care if we fail or pass. Classes are challenging and work us to be the best we can possibly be. I'm very grateful to be able to spend my high school years here.
This school is an amazing place to learn. The teachers do everything they can do help teach their students. The only bad thing about this school is the school spirit, students need more student pride in order to make it the second best school in El Paso.
They have a class of Automobile Technology, morning and after school tutoring, and the access to classes of varies fields of study with CCTE (Center for Career and Technology.
Many students are involved in activities, while at the same time taking advance classes and obtaining College credits from certain classes.
The types of clubs range from Computer Science (Bring friends to join to learn to code and share with family and friends), Math Club (who competes with other schools at County, State, and possibly National), Theater plays throughout the year, and many more activities to be involved in.
I would recommend going to this school and be involved in it.
I have no complaints with any teacher of Austin High School.
You can come and go whenever you want. During the last month of school there was a rumor that some one with a gun followed two students who were skipping a class period back to the school. He didn't do anything, though.
Start Your Review of Austin High School
It's overall very average, there's nothing new.
This is the fourth high school I've been to and I can safely say it is the worst in quality of the teachers, spirit, effort and education.
Some teachers do nothing at all, some do the same thing everyday and some say they don't want us to turn a paper in just because they don't feel like grading it.