Austin High School Reviews

I loved the environment and the student body. The teachers are always there you you need help and they really care. The changes I would like to see would be more electives.
This school has an amazing learning environment and offers plenty of opportunities to advance in education. My biggest problem with the school is that they sometimes put sports before education and show a lot of favoritism towards those playing the activities. I do understand that sports have always been that way in a High School setting, but its 2018 and its time that we start letting that stereotype die. My schools attention to sport takes their focus away from education which is the staple point that makes this school an amazing school. Austin High School would be a 10/10 school if only it just tried a little harder to show true recognition to those who try to succeed academically.
There should be more one on one time with the students and the tacher. Making sure the students understand all the criteria. Be more open so a student can come to a teacher with an open mind and an assurance of information of material. I think teachers should make learning more fun because it is shown for students not to succeed in a classroom. There should be more fun activities for students attend on campus. Educational and actual fun activities. The food should be better but there is no control in that. Overall the school is quite together, and nice
Start Your Review of Austin High School
My experience of the four years I have attended Austin High School have been nothing short of cherishing memories and a great educational experience. The teachers at Austin are amazing. They are highly approachable and truly care about their students success. I feel very prepared for college due to the challenging curriculums taught at Austin. In addition, all the clubs and activities offered at Austin make it easy for everyone to become involved in something. While my time spent at this high school has been great, I would, however, like to see the actual facility improve. The school is very old and needed utilities such as bathrooms, classrooms, thermostats, etc. have become low quality.
Austin High School is the best high school in Alabama ! It is a great work environment & they push you forward. If you are struggling, teachers & faculty is always around to help. They even have tutoring Tuesdays & Thursdays after school w/ transportation home. The sports & school spirit is very awesome & very supportive. At Austin everyone is family. People around you don't give up. You can go the distance. I love Austin & most of all I love being a black bear !
I love the staff at Austin high school. They truly cared about the students. There were so many different clubs and activities to get involved in
The faculty and staff are all very involved and helpful. This is a very active school and everyone gets along pretty well. We have some hard times as a whole but we all stick together and become closer through it.
I like the environment of Austin. I like how the teachers are very focused on you learning and increasing your test scores! I think they should work on just everything all together. No school is perfect.
My experience at austin high school is great.. this is my last year there and i know that i will cry when its time to go on to college.. at austin high they prepare your for all grades even college. I would like to thank all my teachers for being there for us fellow seniors and getting us through the 1st semester of senior year.. it has helped me alot by going to tutoring. Sports at austin are excellent been doing track and field since 7th grade and i love it. Austin high is an excellent school to attend so try it out.
I really do like the teacher at Austin they actually care about what we learn and they take the time to make sure we understand it
I have very much enjoyed my time at Austin. I'm glad I got involved with honor societies and extracurricular activities. I'm particularly thankful to have been a part of the band.
I love how everyone is treated like family and equals. The whole staff is always ready to see their students succeed and be the best that they can be!
I loved the staff and how the teachers were always getting involved to prepare students for the future.
School that wins in athletics and has the number one high school football in the state of Alabama. School that wins in academics by having students go to nationals to compete. School that wins in creating more opportunities by having classes opened for students that do not have English as there first language to help understand and having classes that will prepare students for their future career.
Most of the teachers were great the facilities could be better but they are getting a new school in a year so it does not matter
The teachers were very involved with all students. I really liked how the campus was set up like an actual college campus, it was a great way to get a college feel before actually going off to college. The amount of school spirit is also very strong coming from all students, parents and faculty and staff.
Start Your Review of Austin High School
I loved my teachers and my guidance counselor was very patient with me and was there when I needed her.
I liked at this school the mix diversity and the students and faculty people. This school has changed for me for the past 3 years because of all the new programs, new teachers, and much more.
I would like to see a change in how graduation is set up so that there is no limit on family members coming.