Austin Career Education Center Reviews

My time being at A.C.E.C I've never seen nor heard a problem with health. Neither have I had a problem with health at the school. The food could be better but it hasn't contaminated any one nor has it harmed anyone, the classrooms are clean, the halls, the auditorium,computer labs, but mostly the bathrooms are tidy.
Austin Career Education Center is a small alternative private school so there is not much space to do extracurriculum activities. It's a school that's straight cut to the point to give students a hope and a future. It would be blessing to have more activities and more space there.
My experience at Austin Career Education Center was very fast but very much impacting. I met some thorough people there that had great heads on their shoulders. If I could turn back the turn I literally would press rewind to spend more time at the school because it was refreshing. I learned a lot and I accomplished a lot for the very little time I was there. I wasn't doing to well in highschool but when I came here my senior you they helped me where I fell off.
Start Your Review of Austin Career Education Center
The staff at Austin Career Education Center are all well rounded! They treat us students as if we're one big family and it's well appreciated. So many students enter this school with a dream and these teachers never crush them but they push us towards them. I recommend anyone to go to Austin Career Education Center. Little packages pack a powerful punch. This school is like the story of David and Goliath where the students are David facing the big giant Goliath telling us that we can't make it. With the help of the staff like the Lord helped small David he conquered the challenging giant and that's what the staff of Austin Career Education does for us!